Fat Gripz Extreme

1. Fat Gripz Extreme

I bought a pair of these after I got done Christmas shopping and these fuuuckers are MEAN! I did some bicep curls with them the other day and I was dumbfounded how these things make a bitchy amount of weight hideously difficult. They fatten the bar up to about 3". I was sore for two days afterwards.

I'm anxious to take them down to Florida and try them out while side pressing.

2. Props. I use the regular ones to emulate fat bar deadlifts sometimes and it just reminds me how weak my hands and grip strength are.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CNPCharles View Post
    Props. I use the regular ones to emulate fat bar deadlifts sometimes and it just reminds me how weak my hands and grip strength are.
    I have the originals also. I love using them. I've noticed considerable forearm development after a year of having them.

4. I have the originals, use them for my pressing (all angles and grips)
    Fixed my bar path issues in one session

5. Had I never tried fat gripz out at the gym, I wouldn't have bought them. They looked like cheap sh!!t to me in pictures.

Someone also made some dumbball grip adapters. I tried those out with some dumbbell curl and presses. Those were even harder than fatgripz because even the press turned into a serious grip challenge.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FAT GRIPZ
    By Dragon93 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Fat Gripz feedback
    By qwerty33 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 12:21 AM
  3. fat gripz
    By itzgambino in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:25 PM
  4. ELitefts Bands and Fat Gripz
    By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 12:21 AM
  5. Fat Burner Extreme are the ingredients good?
    By Patriots in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 10:03 PM