Fat Gripz Extreme

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
I bought a pair of these after I got done Christmas shopping and these fuuuckers are MEAN! I did some bicep curls with them the other day and I was dumbfounded how these things make a bitchy amount of weight hideously difficult. They fatten the bar up to about 3". I was sore for two days afterwards.

I'm anxious to take them down to Florida and try them out while side pressing.

CNPCharles

CNPCharles

Awards
Props. I use the regular ones to emulate fat bar deadlifts sometimes and it just reminds me how weak my hands and grip strength are.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Props. I use the regular ones to emulate fat bar deadlifts sometimes and it just reminds me how weak my hands and grip strength are.
I have the originals also. I love using them. I've noticed considerable forearm development after a year of having them.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I have the originals, use them for my pressing (all angles and grips)
Fixed my bar path issues in one session

Justin_p

Justin_p

Awards
Had I never tried fat gripz out at the gym, I wouldn't have bought them. They looked like cheap sh!!t to me in pictures.

Someone also made some dumbball grip adapters. I tried those out with some dumbbell curl and presses. Those were even harder than fatgripz because even the press turned into a serious grip challenge.