Cannibal Swole

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Cannibal_Swole_Label (1).jpg

Chasing dat pump? Yeah, we know some of you are. It's cool- no need to hide in the closet about it. We've got you covered. Coming the third week in December, Cannibal Swole, our stim-free pump product designed specifically for those of you who case the pump like Arnold chases Hispanic housekeepers. Like all of our other stuff, we list the precise amounts of every ingredient, so there's no guessing.

Agmatine- 1000mg
Creatinol O Phosphate- 500mg
Resveratrol 8% - 200mg
Na-R-ALA- 200mg
L-Citrulline- 800mg
Norvaline- 250mg

For those of you questioning the dose of Citrulline, this is designed to be ideally be stacked with Cannibal Ferox so you get the ultimate preworkout. Some people (like myself) get f'ing crippled by pump products and hate them like Swedes hate spicy foods, so I decided to split they products into two stackable products that could stand alone as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No GMS huh? I do like the profile...

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Thanks! As for the glycerol- there's no solid evidence that it works in non-liquid forms, hence its exclusion. I add glycerol to my preworkouts from time to time, and the stuff's cheap as hell, so I figure people would be better off going with what I know for a fact works rather than something based on shaky science.

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
From the ingredients, this has a lot of stuff I would probably buy individually, so this will probably save me some money. To tell you the truth, the only real pump product I remember trying is No-xplode two years ago when I was deployed. I hadn't much experience with supplements then so initially it did pretty well but I tried it again a year ago and it didn't do ****, but I know that everything you guys makes so far make BSN products look like fruit juice so I look forward to this.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
We're definitely not going to let you down!

JimboSlice

JimboSlice

Awards
forgive my ignorance but what is the real purpose of a "pump" supp? besides making you bigger for a while after working out.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
forgive my ignorance but what is the real purpose of a "pump" supp? besides making you bigger for a while after working out.
The idea is basically to force blood (oxygen)/nutrients into the muscles. This is to lead to increased volume and increased mass in the muscle. It could be possible to increase your V02 shortly with an increase in blood flow allowing for an increasing in training volume and overall duration and intensity.

JimboSlice

JimboSlice

Awards
The idea is basically to force blood (oxygen)/nutrients into the muscles. This is to lead to increased volume and increased mass in the muscle. It could be possible to increase your V02 shortly with an increase in blood flow allowing for an increasing in training volume and overall duration and intensity.
. Ahhhhh ok. Thanks.

purebrutality

Awards
****in ready for this! Addicted to pumps! Major props to Jamie who isnt a fan of pump products, putting this out for everyone!

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Definitely curious about this too, i work out at night and can't take a stim heavy pre-workout because it ****s my sleep all up.

87f

Awards
I personally cant wait to stack the new Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Swole it is going to be an experience, may even drop Cannibal Genius with it haha!
God daaamn if I had money fo days I would stack all 3!

Deimos

Awards
I think summer will be a time to sell this as a pre-beach and pre-party product :)
But it's great to seperate it from all the stims, nice one guys :)

TomRise

Awards
Been waiting for Ferox to come back, and now there's a supp to stack with that mother****er? Count me in.

aendi

aendi

Awards
Package just arrived. Will be testing Swole tonight. Will report back with my experiences. Bring it on!

aendi

aendi

Awards
No sickening pumps but then I wasn't exactly doing rep work.
I definitely felt focused and strong though. Set a new 5RM so that's good? :-/
Also taste is rad. Like a kick in the face (made of apples).

xKinGx

xKinGx

Awards
Been a long time follower of CnP , recently decided to try out what Jamie had put together. Took a serving of both ferox and swole (as much as I consider pump products bull****). Christ , this stuff is pure hatred condensed..

However, I have a question about the swole, as soon as the water hit my spoon it instantly precipitated a greenish/black sludge which seemed a little odd , drank that **** anyway but I over the years of trying out various preworkout concoctions I have yet to see one produce anything like that. Has anyone else experienced this while mixing swole?

aendi

aendi

Awards
Yes the black sludgy stuff was a little disconcerting. It's like most of it mixed, but some congealed.
I still drank it too but I can imagine trying to suggest it to someone and them looking at it and saying '**** that. Keep your mutant ooze to yourself' :p

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes the black sludgy stuff was a little disconcerting. It's like most of it mixed, but some congealed.
I still drank it too but I can imagine trying to suggest it to someone and them looking at it and saying '**** that. Keep your mutant ooze to yourself' :p
The reality is the most supp never dissolve all the way and this seems to be how this one worked out. We will actually be making improvements to Swole to make it more potent in the next go around.

aendi

aendi

Awards
Good to hear. Love that you guys continue to refine your product based on feedback/new information.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to hear. Love that you guys continue to refine your product based on feedback/new information.
In all reality right now it is an impressive "pump" product for what is on the market but we are going to make it better and that is the same with all of our products. We are not concerned with huge profits but with delivering the best products we possibly can is our goal!

aendi

aendi

Awards
I'll be doing some timed squats tomorrow which usually gives me debilitating quad pumps with no supplementation, so I'm preparing myself for actually needing help walking afterwards.

Steve_ss1

Awards
looks like a great product. I cant do lots of stims pre workout as I tend to train in the evening.

Jamie, for your method of training assumingly this would be ideal for your light morning 'flushing' workouts?

at the mo ive been putting:
10g Lucien
3g taurine
10g creatine
3-5g beta alanine
3g grape seed extract
splash of glycerol

into a bottle of Gatorade for pre-workout, swole looks perfect and less of pain in the arse for pre-pump/hypertrophy workouts.

I used a pre-workout pump product before strongman events once, worst idea ever.