Epi question for Reps an other.

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
I plain to start my epstane cycle on Monday Morning 30mg Max. Im starting to have second thoughts I see the epistane web page an it tell you the way to pulse an that’s what I want to do. My one major question what do I have to take other than epistane during the cycle. When looking at other people’s posts you seem to have to take bunch of other stuff with it. An web page says or shows you don’t have to take anything but epistane. This is the cycle im looking at. All I want to know is a safe way to take it.

No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days):
Weeks Dosages Product
1 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day) Epistane™
2 40mg Epistane™
3 0 Off
4 0 Off
5 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day) Epistane™
6 40mg Epistane™
7-8 0 Off

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you need to also take a natural test booster and/or Aromatase Inhibitor

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See my Epistane FAQ in my signature below, it contains all the information you seek. Also check out the Pulse Results thread as it has alot of good pulsing results from AM members.

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
macedaddy would be good to take Hyperdrol X2 on my days off an just do a 4 week pulse with no brake. If so i strarting it monday.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you use Hyperdrol, use it everyday. use the epi on your workout days. you use the "natural" stuff everyday, then pulse the compound on workout days.

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
Thanks macedaddy im going order some Hyperdrol today. Thanks for all your help. One other think call me stupid but the natural stuff your referring to is Hyperdrol right.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes. But, I didn't want to "recommend" our products without you specifically asking. You may want a test booster, too. (Activate Xtreme, MassFX, etc....)

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks macedaddy im going order some Hyperdrol today. Thanks for all your help. One other think call me stupid but the natural stuff your referring to is Hyperdrol right.
i thought we went over this on the ibe forum...

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
I know we did derick i just posted it in two place to make sure that i got a responce but like i said thanks for all your help with every thing everyone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27