2 bottles of x-lean on the wall.....

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hey IBE, I have 2 bottles of X-Lean sitting in my kitchen. I was wondering, how much androstenetriol is in each serving ? i was wondering if i tripled or quadrupled the serving would that make it anabolic or still just a cort blocker?

Thanks
GJJ

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of people tripling the dose and cutting alot of fat quickly while keeping mass but as far as building more Id think it would be a stretch.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of people tripling the dose and cutting alot of fat quickly while keeping mass but as far as building more Id think it would be a stretch.
so if i 4x the dose for 15 days do you think there would be any suppression ? thank you for the the info ! i really appreciate the help! do you think in 15 days i would loss much wait?

Thanks
GJJ

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so if i 4x the dose for 15 days do you think there would be any suppression ? thank you for the the info ! i really appreciate the help! do you think in 15 days i would loss much wait?

Thanks
GJJ
X-Lean is very dose dependent so you could megadose it and see much better results, but it obviously becomes more expensive at this point. I have seen some pretty amazing transformations though when people megadose. It really depends on your goals and what you are trying to accomplish, whether it be maximal fat loss or just trying to keep cortisol low to increase muscle gains.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is very dose dependent so you could megadose it and see much better results, but it obviously becomes more expensive at this point. I have seen some pretty amazing transformations though when people megadose. It really depends on your goals and what you are trying to accomplish, whether it be maximal fat loss or just trying to keep cortisol low to increase muscle gains.

my goals are to get rid of some stubborn fat. if i can gain some strength or a little muscle. i have 2 bottles and i was thinking i could do 4x's the dose for 15days or i can do 3x's the dose for 20 days. Also, which would i see more results ? would the 4x's the dose for 15days be suppressive what so ever?

Thanks
GJJ

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
my goals are to get rid of some stubborn fat. if i can gain some strength or a little muscle. i have 2 bottles and i was thinking i could do 4x's the dose for 15days or i can do 3x's the dose for 20 days. Also, which would i see more results ? would the 4x's the dose for 15days be suppressive what so ever?

Thanks
GJJ
Shouldn't be suppressive at all for 15 days. There might be a slight rebound effect of cortisol, but nothing that would make you rebound where you would gain fat or anything. Anytime you suppress something it will normally rebound, that is just the nature of homeostasis.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be suppressive at all for 15 days. There might be a slight rebound effect of cortisol, but nothing that would make you rebound where you would gain fat or anything. Anytime you suppress something it will normally rebound, that is just the nature of homeostasis.

i think that i will pyramid it for 20days. that should be good.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So I take it you think Fitch will take GSP?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
So I take it you think Fitch will take GSP?

haha i think he has a chance... i do not think he will take gsp. the reason i am a fan is because i train at AKA where he trains. he is a friend and one of the nicest guys i have ever met. so in a simple way i really want him to win and i think he will give gsp his best challenge yet. think will win? or better yet who do you want to win? lol

who do you

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ramp up daily then ramp down slower, to avoid any hardcore rebound .....i.e. I agree with what you have all written. Sounds good. Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
haha i think he has a chance... i do not think he will take gsp. the reason i am a fan is because i train at AKA where he trains. he is a friend and one of the nicest guys i have ever met. so in a simple way i really want him to win and i think he will give gsp his best challenge yet. think will win? or better yet who do you want to win? lol

who do you
I think GSP has a greater chance to win because of his athleticism, however, I am not the GSP nuthugger that most people are. Personally I think he is overrated. Probably because he is so athletic, but really to me he sort of fights scared. That knockout might have done something to him because suddenly he is shifting to a more wrestling based style of fighting. I think fitch will be ready to throw down in that respect and isn't afraid to get punched so he has a great shot as well, so long as he can handle the ground game. I would much rather see Fitch win.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I think GSP has a greater chance to win because of his athleticism, however, I am not the GSP nuthugger that most people are. Personally I think he is overrated. Probably because he is so athletic, but really to me he sort of fights scared. That knockout might have done something to him because suddenly he is shifting to a more wrestling based style of fighting. I think fitch will be ready to throw down in that respect and isn't afraid to get punched so he has a great shot as well, so long as he can handle the ground game. I would much rather see Fitch win.

good man! i liked reading that !

I dont know if you heard but dave camirillo just gave fitch his black belt in gorilla jujitsu. I think fitch has the advantage on the ground. the only thing that worries me is fitch's striking. hes good at it, but not as good a gsp. i heard through the grape vine he plans on circling and countering, when he is on his feet. I really want to see fitch beat the **** out of gsp.

by the way reverse looks sick! keep coming out this the great products!