REVERSE: You thought it couldn't get any better?!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Over the next 24 hours IBE will be releasing another secret ingredient that we will include in Reverse. This ingredient is an ancient anti-aging herb known by many in Asia. This herb rivals that of resveratrol. Spread the word, Reverse will be hitting shelves in ~ 2 weeks. Official release date will come within the next 48 hours!

Continue checking IBE :: Innovative Body Enhancement for information regarding the newest ingredient addition and the official release date! Triacetyl Resveratrol and Glutathionyl-B12 are the current ingredients.

:clap2::bruce2::bruce1:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over the next 24 hours IBE will be releasing another secret ingredient that we will include in Reverse. This ingredient is an ancient anti-aging herb known by many in Asia. This herb rivals that of resveratrol. Spread the word, Reverse will be hitting shelves in ~ 2 weeks. Official release date will come within the next 48 hours!

Continue checking IBE :: Innovative Body Enhancement for information regarding the newest ingredient addition and the official release date! Triacetyl Resveratrol and Glutathionyl-B12 are the current ingredients.

:clap2::bruce2::bruce1:
Whoot!!! I can't wait for this one to hit man, really awesome innovation ideas with this product.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@ 37 (with what feels like a 70 yr old body at times) I REALLY need this Lake!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I have been waiting for this. I remember when the buzz started... many many moons ago.

This is going to be so needed in todays free radical society.

Soak it up boys, this is going to break this niche market wide open.

Adams

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need this! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah... just found out what the secret ingredient is going to be, and you all are going to love it. This is going to be the end all be all anti aging supplement, and all around benefits. Just look at some of these benefits of said ingredient.

Strengthens immune system
Reduces fatigue
Slows aging
Tonifies the brain
Cleanses the blood
Strengthens the liver and kidneys

Couple this with Res, and our Glutathionylcobalamin, and things are going to pop off.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Adams

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah... just found out what the secret ingredient is going to be, and you all are going to love it. This is going to be the end all be all anti aging supplement, and all around benefits. Just look at some of these benefits of said ingredient.

Strengthens immune system
Reduces fatigue
Slows aging
Tonifies the brain
Cleanses the blood
Strengthens the liver and kidneys

Couple this with Res, and our Glutathionylcobalamin, and things are going to pop off.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Adams
Sweet deal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lake, where'd you go my friend?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Shilajit?

English: Bitumin, Mineral Pitch
Sanskrit: Silajit / Shilajatu
Hindi: Silajit / Shilajeet / Shilijit

WHAT IT DOES: Shilajatu is bitter and slightly pungent in taste, and mildly warming in action. It has the distinct odor of cow urine. Shilajatu strengthens immunity; reduces fatigue; slows aging; tonifies the brain; cleanses the blood; and strengthens the liver and kidneys.