What exactly is epistane made of?

max83

Awards
Hello,
i am new to this board and it seems that i start through with a question that either everybody already knows the answer, or nobody is interested in. Id like to know from what compounds epistane is made of? Is it an isomer of DHEA ? or is it derived from animal/plant compounds? or is it even completely synthetical?
Is it even suitable for vegitarians? (this last question is what a friend of mine wants to know)
I hope I do get an answer here, as i found nothing in google about that.
Thank you for your time.

yours,
Max

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It is made from a medicine that was used for breast cancer. The chemical has been around for many years and studied extensively. I have no idea whether or not it is "vegan approved"

The Chemical it came from is called Epitiostanol. If you google that, you should get lots of information.

Last edited:

max83

Awards
Thankx for your reply Redwolf,
i know that it is an real steroid from japan, but it seems that nobody knows what this steroid is made of? Maybe one of IBE's Workers reads this and can give me some more details - that would be greate ;)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Thankx for your reply Redwolf,
i know that it is an real steroid from japan, but it seems that nobody knows what this steroid is made of? Maybe one of IBE's Workers reads this and can give me some more details - that would be greate ;)
If you know it's derived from epitiostanol and was developed in japan, then you already know exactly what it's made from.
It's that, and sulfur, don't know what the point of the sulfur is though.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
My guess is he's asking what it's synthesized from, such as what hormone do they start with, etc. If I remember right, it can be synthesized from DMT, but I don't remember the details of how.

max83

Awards
Mass you are right

thats exactly what i want to know:clap2: : Where is the stuff synthesized from? ... Is it synthesized from a compound that is derived from animals? or from plants? or completely synthetical??..that is my question. I already took a look at many chemical webpages...but you wont find that information out there as it seems. By the way..what is dmt? .. i only know DHT....?

Thanx ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass you are right

thats exactly what i want to know:clap2: : Where is the stuff synthesized from? ... Is it synthesized from a compound that is derived from animals? or from plants? or completely synthetical??..that is my question. I already took a look at many chemical webpages...but you wont find that information out there as it seems. By the way..what is dmt? .. i only know DHT....?

Thanx ;)
My guess would be synthetic bacterial aggregation. With Epi, your dealing with a completely synthetic compound, no plant or animal harvesting would ever make it feasible to produce it in large enough quantities. Much like it is for a mass number of drugs on the market today.

Once you get the makeup of the compound you simply incode the gene, swab it onto some bacterial dishes, let the bacteria grow, collect, purify, and viola... lot's of active and little cost.:thumbsup:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
By the way..what is dmt? .. i only know DHT....?

Thanx ;)
Desoxymethyltestosterone (17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol)

It's the active in the "Phera" products.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
It is made from a medicine that was used for breast cancer. The chemical has been around for many years and studied extensively. I have no idea whether or not it is "vegan approved"

The Chemical it came from is called Epitiostanol. If you google that, you should get lots of information.
Ditto.

This is also why so many terrible PH companies market their Epi clones as anti-estrogens or gyno cure-alls. Epistane the PH is a methylated form which is a completely different animal.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Some companies do use DMT, but you could also use 2a-bromo-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one. Synthetic chemistry is pretty vast, but it all comes down to yields.