Epi feedback

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I didnt do a log but I want to give some feedback. I am starting the 4th week of 6 on my pulse, MTW-On, ThFSS-off. On the off days I use PCS, XLean, HD. This is my first cycle so I am excited.

I am 39 yrs, 5ft 8in, about 162 lbs. I want to add some size while shedding some BF, get down to 12% from about 16%

My strength has been phenomenal! I want to keep going but I know I shouldn't. I have EASILY added 5-8 lbs to each exercise while maintaining or increasing my rep range.

Size: I am a tough critic but I can see results already. A friend who worked out with me said she saw some change over the past few weeks, I was happy to see that people notice. Oh, and I saw some HS buddies last night and they commented how I dont age and how big I was. In HS I was 125 lbs soaking wet.

Endurance: I have to force myself to leave. My workouts are more intense and focused.

Libido: I am ALWAYS horny any how and nothing has changed in that part of town.

From what I have read things pick up even more from this point, more pronounced effects so I cannot wait to see how things go for the last 3 weeks and thru PCT with MassFX, Neovar, and IGF-2 at bedtime.:woohoo:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it. Epistane is really a phenominal compound. Keep us updated on your progress.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear!!! Definitely keep us updated on progress. What kind of caloric intake do you have right now? Also what dosage are you taking?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear!!! Definitely keep us updated on progress. What kind of caloric intake do you have right now? Also what dosage are you taking?
I am trying to get in 4000 cal/day at 40/40/20.

proteins: eggs, turkey, roast beast, shakes, steak, chicken
carbs: oatmeal, sweet potato, red potato, brown/wild rice
fat: olive oil, nuts, peanut butter

Dosing is at 40/day. 10/morning 6am, 20/1 hr pre 1pm, 10/post 4pm
Workout split: M-chest/biceps, T-legs/shoulders, W-tris/back

Any suggestions or comments, please feel free!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to get in 4000 cal/day at 40/40/20.

proteins: eggs, turkey, roast beast, shakes, steak, chicken
carbs: oatmeal, sweet potato, red potato, brown/wild rice
fat: olive oil, nuts, peanut butter

Dosing is at 40/day. 10/morning 6am, 20/1 hr pre 1pm, 10/post 4pm
Workout split: M-chest/biceps, T-legs/shoulders, W-tris/back

Any suggestions or comments, please feel free!
Looks damn good man!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, strength is amazing! Did 90x6 DB inclines after I already did 3 sets of 85x12. Still had energy and decided to try the 90s, I have NEVER gotten up the 90s. Yesterday did BB military fro 185x4 after I did my isolations (lat raises and front raises) 4 sets of 30x10. I am just waiting for the real growth to kick in . . . I know that I am getting stronger but the muscle building takes time. Next week is # 5 out of 6, I am planning on kicking some iron ARSE!

Would it be beneficial to up my dosage to 50mg since it is a pulse?

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Never did a 50mg pulse so I can't comment. I will say this though, if you are getting gains at 40, no reason to up it you will only shut yourself down more.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good News/Bad News

OK, strength is great and I have added 6 lbs while maintaining the same BF%. I started at 158 lbs, currently holding at 164-165.

I've got 2 more weeks of my pulse . . . but right then I leave for a lake trip, gotta water ski!

I hope this doesn't hurt my gains too much, I'll be gone for 10 days. Maybe I'll get some DB to take with me . . . I can do my curls, military press, lunges all with about the same weight just to make things simple. I will start the MassFX immediately but I will wait to bring in the creatine (Neovar) and the IGF-2 when I get home and train hard.

Some PRs
DB Incline 2 sets of 90x6
DB curls 3x45x6
BB Military 3x185x4
Squats 3x275x4

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never did a 50mg pulse so I can't comment. I will say this though, if you are getting gains at 40, no reason to up it you will only shut yourself down more.
Should I save any leftover epi for a future run? Or maybe I will go the last 2 weeks for 4 ON and 3 OFF. How does that sound? Any suggestions?

I have no neg side effects, I feel great . . . always horny, no acne or too intense pumps. I just feel energy at the gym and I leave with more sweat than I ever have before, just intensity!:bruce2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Should I save any leftover epi for a future run? Or maybe I will go the last 2 weeks for 4 ON and 3 OFF. How does that sound? Any suggestions?

I have no neg side effects, I feel great . . . always horny, no acne or too intense pumps. I just feel energy at the gym and I leave with more sweat than I ever have before, just intensity!:bruce2:
Again up to you. For me it would depend how close I am to my goal or if I have already reached it or not. :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Before and After pictures would be awesome!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before and After pictures would be awesome!
I know . . . but I didnt get any "before" pics. I always think about logging but never do. This is the first time I have posted results and feedback, baby-steps! I am up about 7-8 lbs without BF change, people at work have noticed!

I think next time I do a real cycle of Epi or a pulse I will log it! This pulse was perfect for my summer routine since I am gone so often on my 3-day weekends, I teach summer school Mon-Thurs. Usually go to the lake and ski on weekends!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ha... because Neo's ManMeat calendar is yet to be finished. :D

Adams
Lies!....er why what have you heard :ntome:

Nah really I just like to see dramatic / realistic before's and after's. I find my mental picture, from reading logs, and what it actually looks like are far apart.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is just silly. Man up.

Anyways, sounds great man. I am 17 days into my Havoc cycle and starting to finally enjoy it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing is just silly. Man up.

Anyways, sounds great man. I am 17 days into my Havoc cycle and starting to finally enjoy it.
A pulse was perfect for my schedule . . . during the summer I am away for 3 day weekends so I was ON on MWF with superb workouts. I had the 4 OFF days where I rest somewhat while water-skiing/wakeboarding. And it was wxactly the length of teaching summer school so now I am OFF of Epi and work so I can put in some good workouts with PCT.

Probably will run a 4 week cycle in the winter!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing is not a waste of time, there is a time and place for each type of cycle.

Find the Pulsing Results Thread by me, lots of good results from people