Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product Information
New Citrus Flavor (4 Pack)

Serving Size: 1 Can (8 FL OZ - 240ml)
Servings per container: 1
Suggested Use: Drink 30 minutes before activity. Do not exceed 3 servings per day. Best not to drink on an empty stomach. May increase body temperature and decrease appetite.
Active Ingredients: Matrix Energy™ Proprietary Matrix: 3000mg

• Taurine
• Natural Guarana (10% Caffeine)
• Caffeine Annhydrous
• Pelargonium graveolens extract (1, 3-dimethylpentylamine)
• Hordenine
• Vinpocetine
Product Overview
Are you tired of all these new trendy energy drinks coming out, following each others leads, but continuing to lack innovation in their formulas? Are you looking for more than a sugar rush or caffeine buzz from your energy drink? Then step into the new energy Matrix, brought to you by IBE.
With the advanced energy formulation of Matrix energy drink, you will be brought to a new level of physical and mental energy as well as increased stimulation of metabolism.
Matrix's blend of all-natural ingredients and citrus or fruit punch flavors make for a very enticing alternative to its carbonated, harsher tasting competition. Matrix's refreshing taste goes down smooth and is great for a pre-workout or daytime pick-me-up.
Sit back and feel the Matrix Energy, but try not to get burned!

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait for the full blown release. The first time I see it in "Mobil: On The Run" then I will be like a kid again.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait for the full blown release. The first time I see it in "Mobil: On The Run" then I will be like a kid again.

Adams
Nice! I like the inclusion of taurine and hordenine....:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Matrix, strategic? Nutra still has some. It's PHENOMINAL.