Epistane PCT questions??

simon1982

Awards
Ok so im just finishing up my cycle of epi. Went great put on about 5 solid lbs of muscle while leaning out which is what i wanted. I have some questions for my PCT. I have a bottle of Hperdrol X2, PCS, Mass Fx, and retain 2. Im looking for some stack ideas and how i should go about it. ANy info is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

26yrs,6', 210lbs, 14%bf

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, if you're not going to run a SERM (which you should at least have on hand) in your PCT, then all four of those OTC supps would be good; they all do different things.

The PCS has reseratrol in it which acts as a natural SERM. It also has Icariin which will help boost testosterone and increase libido.

Hyperdrol X2 contains 6-bromo which is an effective aromatase inhibitor.

The Mass FX will suppress SHBG increasing free test and the Retain 2 is an anti-cortisol that will help you lean out.

Other than a SERM, the above pretty much has you covered. The only thing I might add is some creatine.

Dose the PCS at 4 caps/day, the Hyperdrol at 2 - 3 caps per day, the Mass FX at 4 caps/day and the Retain at 3 caps per day. Make sure to taper the Hyperdrol at the end of PCT to avoid estrogen rebound. The Retain can also be tapered if you like.

Best of luck!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bit of a hijack: a friend is taking Epi right now, and didn't do his research. What two products would he need for PCT, best case scenario, aside from a SERM?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bit of a hijack: a friend is taking Epi right now, and didn't do his research. What two products would he need for PCT, best case scenario, aside from a SERM?
I would go with Post Cycle Support (i.e. it was designed for a mild Epi cycle) and a good AI (e.g. Novedex XT, Hyperdrol X2, etc.). Best of luck.

Last edited: