Epistane while cutting??

simon1982

Awards
Ive never seen a log of anyone taking epistane while trying to cut. Would this be a good idea or no. Was just wondering if it might be good since it would help keep strength up while losing fat and dieting. Any response is appreciated.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Definitely would be great for cutting. It isn't a specific leaning agent, but I always stay lean while taking it. What are you running with it?

simon1982

Awards
Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?
Personally i would save the R2 for after the cycle itself since on cycle Cortisol isnt that much of an issue.

If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

Adams

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I can't post threads but I'm sure I have read where people have actually put on like 4lbs of muscle while dropping fat on this kind of cutting / epistane run.

Good luck!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

Adams
I was thinking about Epi with Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs (similar to Dicana, I think) would make a kick ass leaning out cycle. Either that or a halodrol clone with the TT. I'm a bit apprehensive about the lack of user feedback on the TT though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.
Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.
I swear Strat... Britannica aint got shlt on you!!! :D

Id rep you, but apparently it wont let me yet. :D

Adams

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is a smart cookie!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm using X-Force at the moment and it is fantastic for cutting. I have to remind myself to eat. It suppresses my appetite like few other things ever have.