Epi dosing ??

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, I did search and there are different answers for the dosing schedule for Epi. Some recommend every 4-6 hours while others state that they take 20-30 preworkout followed by the final amt to total 40mg. Does Epi give a pre/wo boost or should I take it spreadout over the course of the day?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well first off you look far too young in your avatar for Epistane!

Okay jokes aside it depends on your dosage. What dosages do you plan on running and I'll be happy to help you with timing.

LMD

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
30mg dosed evenly, 40mg same as 30 BUT add 10mg 1hr pre workout.

@40mg/day I shift my dosing around so that I get 20mg 1hr pre wo and it really seems to help with focus and strength.Good luck!

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
does the daily dose change when doing a pulse cycle? I heard for that you do pre workout - post workout dosing

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
does the daily dose change when doing a pulse cycle? I heard for that you do pre workout - post workout dosing
I guess there are different philosophies on it. No research that I have seen backs either one but I guess on a pulse you would want to not spread out the dose in order to localize it as much as possible so yes I can see this. Although if you are taking a 30mg pulse then I would take the first dose in the morning then the 2nd and 3rd pre and post workout. No dose after 6-7 pm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 52
Supplements 10
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 19