Reverse Artwork Confirmed

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to keep you guys posted on Reverse. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks awesome, you guys always have great labels

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products ;). Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products ;). Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules![/QUOTE]

That will be a plus as I take too much stuff on an emty stomach at 1 time. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not being a d!ck (on purpose), but I'm not a fan of fancy/cool bottles per say. I want quality and effectiveness. The bottle will not give me gains/benefits, but I'm sure the price is higher with the pimped labels.

I am, however, looking very forward to this product... So PLEASE get it out ASAP!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products ;). Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules!
ooh that gave me a little smile

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS- A little birdy told me to tell you guys that liquid gel caps are on their way for most of the new products ;). Better dissolution, MUCH faster absorption, no worry of sour stomach associated with powdered capsules![/QUOTE]

That will be a plus as I take too much stuff on an emty stomach at 1 time. :D
Man me too and it ALWAYS gives me a sour stomach. It is the worst with the stims.

LMR

LMR

Awards
All these products look great. I think we did a good job using the company that makes these labels. Now we have to work on getting these into a supp chain LakeMountD :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Get this sh*t out NOW Lake!!!!

We all need this stuff.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have a sick design scheme going.:thumbsup: The old website where you sold the "tropins" was perhaps the coolest website I ever saw...very metroid prime like.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
looks great, what if you some how reversed the lettering or maybe just flipped the r. Trying to go on the theme of "reverse."

P.S. I hope that made since

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dunno about a lot of times liquid caps being broken.

I've used 3 bottles of various seasamin supps - never have had a broken cap. I used some fat burner that had liquid caps - no broken ones.

That said, I used Fuze by Primaforce - that was a nasty mess.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dunno about a lot of times liquid caps being broken.

I've used 3 bottles of various seasamin supps - never have had a broken cap. I used some fat burner that had liquid caps - no broken ones.

That said, I used Fuze by Primaforce - that was a nasty mess.
Sesamin is usually a softgel, those are sturdy. I've used avant's, primaforce and man sports sesamin products and those were all softgels.

But i am pretty sure Fuze was a liquid capsule, similar to what IBE is going to put out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!
Hmmmmm, this is very true.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sesamin is usually a softgel, those are sturdy. I've used avant's, primaforce and man sports sesamin products and those were all softgels.

But i am pretty sure Fuze was a liquid capsule, similar to what IBE is going to put out
primaforce/sciviation was just a capsule with the oil inside. LOTS of my caps seemed to break.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primaforce/sciviation was just a capsule with the oil inside. LOTS of my caps seemed to break.
We can see when the actual product comes out what it is.. a softgel which is completely encased or an oil filled capsule similar to the primaforce fuze. Based on what all of the reps have been saying for the past 2-3 months I would bet on it being just like the primaforce product.

RWoods

RWoods

Awards
Very Nice Label!

i like how all our labels are very uniform and look professional as such, but at the same time each product has its own unique variation

LMR

LMR

Awards
I dont mind powder over liquid caps. Assumingly we'll do what needs to be done to make the product better. If the caps break open, which I think they will, we'll reverse back. Pun totally intended...lol

radaruckus

Awards
I'm not too familiar with liquid capsule technology but I have seen a new form called a caplique that is sealed. They are being used for Krill oil supplements. Supposedly it limits the exposure to air and therefore not get rancid. Again, I don't know whether these are true claims but it seems interesting.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.
It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.
Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I agree, there is a difference between liquid and powder capsules. Not for all actives of course, but there is one.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.
There is value in it, only if the formula needs it. Some products require a special carrier for proper delivery. Unless you can post up evidence when you release your products as to why the ingredients require a delivery system (which we all know they do not) I will stand by my statement that it is useless..

And Pfizer owns Capsugel so of course they would want to invest in capsule filling companies.. but it has nothing to do with them wanting to create delivery systems with liquid capsules for prescription drugs. Unlike the nutrition industry, the pharmaceutical industry requires approval on their products, and no way would they be able to do that using BS "delivery systems" like you guys are about to do.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
looks great, what if you some how reversed the lettering or maybe just flipped the r. Trying to go on the theme of "reverse."

P.S. I hope that made since
This I wholeheartedly agree with. This is what I would do.