Reverse Artwork Confirmed

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    How are they any better then using powdered capsules? The pharmaceutical industry uses powdered capsules for a reason. Having liquid capsules really does nothing at all to improve dissolution or delivery, infact there is more of a mess associated with it because a lot of times they break open in the bottle. Many of the companies that sell liquid capsules have had this problem! Plus we as the consumer end up paying more for the product.. which sucks even more!!
    The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.
    PharmD

2. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    The pharmaceutical uses it due to cost production reasons. You know how much easier it is to make a powdered capsule? They are technically just as effective long term because they do dissolve eventually. Liquid caps, however, give quicker absorption, better for energy type of products, and are definitely better when taken on an empty stomach as they tend to not hit just one part of the stomach where it can cause upset while it dissolves from the outside to the inside. I have noticed a marked difference with liquid caps when taking on empty stomach. They are far less susceptible to moisture also. If you open some powdered capsules you can see moisture has entered them because they aren't fully sealed.
    It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    It has nothing to do with cost of production. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. There is just no benefit what so ever of using a liquid capsule over a standard capsule. You guys may be doing it for marketing reasons but the truth is we as the consumer have to pay more for something that is absolutely useless.

And your arguement on "hitting different parts of the stomach" makes no sense as well.
    Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.
    PharmD

4. Thats sweet

5. I agree, there is a difference between liquid and powder capsules. Not for all actives of course, but there is one.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Considering Pfizer just bought out a few larger liquid capsuling companies I see that there IS value in it.

I have personally felt the difference between liquid and solid when taking on an empty stomach.
    There is value in it, only if the formula needs it. Some products require a special carrier for proper delivery. Unless you can post up evidence when you release your products as to why the ingredients require a delivery system (which we all know they do not) I will stand by my statement that it is useless..

And Pfizer owns Capsugel so of course they would want to invest in capsule filling companies.. but it has nothing to do with them wanting to create delivery systems with liquid capsules for prescription drugs. Unlike the nutrition industry, the pharmaceutical industry requires approval on their products, and no way would they be able to do that using BS "delivery systems" like you guys are about to do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    looks great, what if you some how reversed the lettering or maybe just flipped the r. Trying to go on the theme of "reverse."

P.S. I hope that made since
    This I wholeheartedly agree with. This is what I would do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is a reverse grip okay for BB shrugs?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 08:31 PM
  2. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 05:32 PM
  4. reverse grip bench
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 05:37 PM
  5. Reverse Anorexia, who else has got it?
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:05 PM