stacking Epi

simon1982

Awards
So i just started my epi cycle at 30/30/30/30 and i have a bottle of MM V2 by LG sciences on hand and i was wondering if it would be beneficial to run that with the epi. Also i plan on using PCS along with Mass Fx and retain 2 for pct?? Do you think that will be good? ANy info is appreciated as always.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youre going to run a pct without a SERM then you dont want to add the MMV2 (the shut down is harder for most people) plus if youve never run Epi before (or any other product) running it solo is the way to go.This way you know what its doing-good or bad.You cant effectively isolate the compound if you are running numerous products.

Check out the steroid and pct sections and read up since youve already started your cycle.Youll get a ton more info from searching than we can give you in the same amount of time in this thread.Good luck.

simon1982

Awards
Thanks for the response mmowry. Ive run epi once before with great success. SO ur saying i shouldnt run the 2 at all or i shouldnt run the 2 without a SERM. Because i have nolva on hand i just didnt think i would need it. Im really just wondering if running the 2 would be beneficial at all. I cant find a log of someone trying this thats why im asking. Im looking to lean out and gain some strength(which i did before on epi alone). Thanks.

26yrs, 6', 210lbs, 15%bf.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youre running the 2 ;which should be OK you should use your Serm.Since the added neg feedback will shut you down harder than just Epi alone.