Quincy Taylor For IBE

LMR

LMR

Awards
I hadn't realized there was no talk about our new male spokesmodel for IBE Olympia competitor Quincy Taylor. I was going to get him to swing by here if anyone want's to chat with an Olympia bodybuilder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice guy...we used to sponsor him when I was with Scivation and I got a chance to talk to him several times.

LMR

LMR

Awards
I talked to Quincy on the phone and sent him a link to this forum. He should be poppin in over here soon. :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope to see him around when Im online.

LMR

LMR

Awards
Just talked to him today man he is a real nice guy! You couldnt tell he was a 300+ pound beast over the phone. He is going to be here today or tomorrow. Quincy stays real busy but he is putting in time to get here for the AM members.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I speak with him on occasion and when he speaks YOU LISTEN lol. More so I guess because he has about 100 lbs on me!

QuincyTaylor

QuincyTaylor

Awards
I hadn't realized there was no talk about our new male spokesmodel for IBE Olympia competitor Quincy Taylor. I was going to get him to swing by here if anyone want's to chat with an Olympia bodybuilder.
Hi Everyone. Yes I'm here. Getting ready for the Tampa pro show now. Look forward to chatting with you.
If anyone is interested i'm running a 3 month personal training special. 3 whole months no question goes unanswered for only $300.
Get ahold of me through myspace to take me up on the offer.

QT

LMR

LMR

Awards
Hey QT! Glad you made here. Welcome welcome brotha :welcome:
Hi Everyone. Yes I'm here. Getting ready for the Tampa pro show now. Look forward to chatting with you.
If anyone is interested i'm running a 3 month personal training special. 3 whole months no question goes unanswered for only $300.

QT

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

QT
QT!!! Whats up! Glad you finally made it over here to AM! Hope to see you around quite a bit.

QuincyTaylor

QuincyTaylor

Awards
I'm here so ask away. I also threw up some cool photos.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Wow a question? Lol. Was just looking at your myspace, very impressive!

I always like to ask pro's what their favourite top 3 or 5 pieces of advice to aspiring bodybuilding would be. Not sure if you've answered that somewhere, feel free to copy and paste if so :)

QuincyTaylor

QuincyTaylor

Awards
Is Wow a question? Lol. Was just looking at your myspace, very impressive!

I always like to ask pro's what their favourite top 3 or 5 pieces of advice to aspiring bodybuilding would be. Not sure if you've answered that somewhere, feel free to copy and paste if so :)
It's pretty easy diet more diet and be consistent. Lift the weight by feel not by weight. Who cares how much you have on the bar if you not using just the muscle your working? Leave the ego at the door.
Train by feel and eat. People like to think they are doing this but they are not. Don't guess.... Know. How many calories did you eat yesterday? Most people guess but don't know. How is someone going to grow or get leaner without the facts? See what I mean.

tattoopierced1

i got an old photo of me and Quincy at the 04 or 05 Arnold back when he was at the Scivation booth with Layne/Derek.. very nice guy, glad he is here on AM.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's pretty easy diet more diet and be consistent. Lift the weight by feel not by weight. Who cares how much you have on the bar if you not using just the muscle your working? Leave the ego at the door.
Train by feel and eat. People like to think they are doing this but they are not. Don't guess.... Know. How many calories did you eat yesterday? Most people guess but don't know. How is someone going to grow or get leaner without the facts? See what I mean.
Thanks Quincy :) Diet can never be understated. Good advice like that can never be over stated!