- 05-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I was looking to introduce Epistane to an AX cylcle but have concerns about getting gynocomastia. Having never tried such products before I had my doubts quite naturally. I notice many suggest keeping a SERM at hand, any preference over which to keep. Any advice would be much needed on Epistane, I assume this product is the same as retain2, I think I would prefer to include Epistane rather than retain2. Any advice would be welcome.
- 05-20-2008, 12:15 PM
I donīt think gynno should be a problem on cycle, since Epi has anti-e properties, but you might need something to controll estrogen during PCT. A SERM would do the trick, some people say an OTC AI also migth work. Anabolic innovations PCS is also something to look in to.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WebDesigner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 07-01-2015, 10:49 AM
- By phasar in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:09 PM
- By cmp007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 65Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:09 PM
- By ripp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:45 PM
- By cmp007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:17 PM