On Epistane

tuen

Awards
I was looking to introduce Epistane to an AX cylcle but have concerns about getting gynocomastia. Having never tried such products before I had my doubts quite naturally. I notice many suggest keeping a SERM at hand, any preference over which to keep. Any advice would be much needed on Epistane, I assume this product is the same as retain2, I think I would prefer to include Epistane rather than retain2. Any advice would be welcome.

jns

Awards
I was looking to introduce Epistane to an AX cylcle but have concerns about getting gynocomastia. Having never tried such products before I had my doubts quite naturally. I notice many suggest keeping a SERM at hand, any preference over which to keep. Any advice would be much needed on Epistane, I assume this product is the same as retain2, I think I would prefer to include Epistane rather than retain2. Any advice would be welcome.
Epistane is not the same as Retain2.

I don´t think gynno should be a problem on cycle, since Epi has anti-e properties, but you might need something to controll estrogen during PCT. A SERM would do the trick, some people say an OTC AI also migth work. Anabolic innovations PCS is also something to look in to.