Running Epistane

1. Running Epistane

I read a lot of logs of Epistane pulse cycles some months ago and was frequently tempted to try it, but preferred to wait to see the longer run results - the main reason being that I prefer not to have to rely on a SERM for PCT.

So now I'm considering trying a pulse cycle myself. Can someone give me some feedback on my proposed plan:

34 year old male. 15 years training experience, but never used a prohormone product before.

I plan to pulse 3x per week, for total of 4 weeks.

Dose - 30mg dose; perhaps up to 40mg in the final couple of weeks.

On Cycle Supplements:

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (should I only use this on the days I'm not pulsing Epistane?)

ALRI Restore or 6-OXO on the days I'm not pulsing the Epistane.

Restore or 6-OXO or Axis Labs Hypertest - any preferences here?

Retain or Lean Extreme

How does this look? It's a short, not high-dosed pulse cycle and thus my understanding is that the style of PCT I have outlined should be appropriate rather than SERM based PCT.

I'd appreciate any feedback, as I'm still at the planning stage and can change the strategy around advice received.

2. I am in the exact same situation but am 39 years old. I am a little worried about not using a SERM after what I have heard plus I don't even know where to start in finding the damn stuff.

Is there really any big disadvantage to not using tamoxifen citrate or something of the like? I am in the natural health supplement business and am a little wary of some of the risks in screwing with your hormone levels as I don't always have the time to pay attention to the details.

3. You can get away with an AI and test boosters after an 8 wk pulse IMHO.Pulsing 3X/wk is the safest manner also.The less time your hormone levels are fluxuating the better.

The plan looks good.Ill be going to a pulse in a month or so ,then do a light pct and go into an Epi run (Im not advising this Im just telling you all what Im doing )

If possible a serm is always best though but not necessary after a pulse.Best of luck!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. Running Epistane
    By stanggt08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:30 AM
  3. Running Epistane at 50-60mg?
    By onekickkawi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM
  4. running epistane