IBE has some surprises coming....wonder what they are!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I am not one for bb.com, but the reason I signed up over there was so I could post in your defense... those pieces of sh*t were rude and idiotically ruthless.
    What are you doing out? GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What are you doing out? GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE.

Adams
    Hahaha! I like IBE Definitely innovative stuff!
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hahaha! I like IBE Definitely innovative stuff!
    Okay, okay, but if you get to quote mori... name this one.

"We see a deadly sin on every corner, and we tolerate, we tolerate it because its common, its.... trivial"

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Okay, okay, but if you get to quote mori... name this one.

"We see a deadly sin on every corner, and we tolerate, we tolerate it because its common, its.... trivial"

Adams
    From the movie Se7en and apparently as part of lyrics in a band that I listen to while doing intense cardio (Velvet Acid Christ).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    From the movie Se7en and apparently as part of lyrics in a band that I listen to while doing intense cardio (Velvet Acid Christ).
    HOLY CRAP. I thought I was the only one that listened to that man (One man band). From the first song on Calling ov the dead. Phucking Phreak!

I especially like the CD utopia/distopia (sp?)

Do you like Front Line Assembly as well?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    HOLY CRAP. I thought I was the only one that listened to that man (One man band). From the first song on Calling ov the dead. Phucking Phreak!

I especially like the CD utopia/distopia (sp?)

Do you like Front Line Assembly as well?

Adams
    I was listening to Front Line Assembly while doing cardio yesterday...

Funker Vogt: Machine Zeit was in my car today

7. i know i heard of a reformulation of X- Dream i would love to try it out to see if it works better than the OG version

8. I would honestly like to see most of the good quality companies on here spurring each other on with ideas n formulations like DS n AX helping each other out etc. I would like to see us just keep helping up the good guys and letting the mud fall off our heels.

I hope for much and have faith for much.

Adams and Hate take your high school punk azz b!tchinezz elzewhere ty

9. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I would honestly like to see most of the good quality companies on here spurring each other on with ideas n formulations like DS n AX helping each other out etc. I would like to see us just keep helping up the good guys and letting the mud fall off our heels.

I hope for much and have faith for much.

Adams and Hate take your high school punk azz b!tchinezz elzewhere ty
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! OH SNAP!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

10. Ok now that all the bad blood is behind everyone, lets hear about these changes to some of our favorite products
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I was listening to Front Line Assembly while doing cardio yesterday...

Funker Vogt: Machine Zeit was in my car today
    Wow! Then you guys must understand why handle is Rivet.

Funker Vogt will be down the street from me In Montreal during the may long weekend.

For everyone else.

Rivethead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Rivet; 04-26-2008 at 03:40 PM.

12. Yeah those people that I have seen in the past that X-Dream didn't work that well for them I want them to try the new version.
    PharmD

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Wow! Then you guys must understand why handle is Rivet.

Funker Vogt will be down the street from me In Montreal during the may long weekend.

For everyone else.

Rivethead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    DAMN! I can't find my passport! I'm a huge fan of industrial/electro, although I don't like the current trend towards 'pop/club' type of vibes.

14. I'll give you a hint ....oral is out, where the sun don't shine is the new 'in'

Breakthrough delivery system!!! Each kit comes with a FREE, yes FREE alcohol hand wipe for when you're done 'dosing'

No, no NO! as if that wasn't enough we'll give you a range of colors n styles to choose from!

15. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah those people that I have seen in the past that X-Dream didn't work that well for them I want them to try the new version.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  16. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah those people that I have seen in the past that X-Dream didn't work that well for them I want them to try the new version.
    so if I lie and say the first version didn't work very well I can get some of the new one?

I like the feeling of taking 1 x-dream during the day. its enough to be relaxing and peaceful, not enough to put me to sleep
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so if I lie and say the first version didn't work very well I can get some of the new one?

I like the feeling of taking 1 x-dream during the day. its enough to be relaxing and peaceful, not enough to put me to sleep

I have to say i got a better relaxed feeling and better sleep when I took powerfull and rem Rg3 over the bottle of X-DREAM i bought and tried.

18. Strangely enough, I got worse sleep with x-dream. Then again a lot of supps have reverse effects for me. How similar will the new formula be?

19. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Strangely enough, I got worse sleep with x-dream. Then again a lot of supps have reverse effects for me. How similar will the new formula be?
    It will contain a very potent analogue of a popular ingredient and the cannibinoid compound, due to its high prices, will be replaced. The cannibinoids are amazing to me, they make me feel extremely relaxed and happy.
    PharmD

20. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It will contain a very potent analogue of a popular ingredient and the cannibinoid compound, due to its high prices, will be replaced. The cannibinoids are amazing to me, they make me feel extremely relaxed and happy.
    You're not the only one

21. All this talk of Cannaboids are making me hungry.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    All this talk of Cannaboids are making me hungry.

Adams
    #1 reason I don't smoke My appetite is volatile. I feel I could binge at a given moment as it is. It's like a child playing with 'strike-anywhere' matches in a fireworks factory.

23. I thought X-dream really mellowed me out at first - maybe first 3rd of the bottle - then it seemed to reduce in effects. Even with long breaks (only using Sunday night's - let's say).

Can't wait for the X-dream reformulation.

Same for Reverse. Can't wait to use that for a PCT.

24. I still got a half bottle of X-dream from month's ago. Stuff made me very alert, sleep was very bad for me on it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I still got a half bottle of X-dream from month's ago. Stuff made me very alert, sleep was very bad for me on it.
    same for me , I could not fall asleep when I was on it...

26. I got very little from it, so I added a little bit of dro with it and life was good, umm what was I talkin about !!!!! I will wait for some reviews before I try it this time...

27. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post

thats what i need man, it will be so awesome when i have it in my grubby lil hands!!
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

28. X dream really helped me fall asleep when i started using it, i guess its effectiveness declined a little after a while but sleep was still better than before

29. I actualy just tried x dream the other night. I cant say i got anything from it and actualy slept worse. Havnt used it since lol. Im looking forward to the new stuff though i bet its gonna be great!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

30. X-Dream keeps me awake. I'm a bit discouraged after spending the amount of money on a sleep product that DOES NOT work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Woohoo!! Don't ya just love surprises??
    By Prometherion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:46 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM