IBE has some surprises coming....wonder what they are!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
As you guys might have seen we have been eerily quiet lately as far as advertisements and posts go. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are going to be releasing information about some new products soon and the info might just surprise you! Faster absorption of ingredients, new products, and new reformulations. There are some secrets that I am obviously keeping for myself.....but spread the word. :run:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wonder? :rolleyes: oh wait I do know. :D It will be very innovative....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. can't wait.

you guys have been eerily quiet. like that one creepy guy at the office, whom everyone is afraid will randomly shoot up the building one day. (please don't kill me :D)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm down.:cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool. can't wait.

you guys have been eerily quiet. like that one creepy guy at the office, whom everyone is afraid will randomly shoot up the building one day. (please don't kill me :D)

How odd of you to say that~:numbered:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when you guys do this.. Now I gotta wait and wonder and get all worked up over what might be coming. You guys are worse than a virgin before prom night. Always teasing..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id neg rep you LMD if i could. How can you do this? a55hole lol.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
just tell us it will be better for everyone.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah common.... you already let the cat out of the bag... tell us some more

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear that you guys are still around and kicking

abish

abish

Awards
i cant wait ibe always has good supplements. the only one i had trouble with was x-dream it did nothing

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I bet it's something to do with supplementation....:rofl:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I bet the same. :D
I really enjoy X-Force and X-Lean. I purchased 4 bottles of Epistane to have for the future. Hopefully the great reviews that I've read on it will be of fact for myself, as well.
I bet it's something to do with supplementation....:rofl:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yep I loved every IBE product , but x-dream did nothing for me ... that's strange

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be making some threads in the very near future for people to test the new products and run sponsored logs. :)

YOU BETTER BE NICE TO ME! haha j/k

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be making some threads in the very near future for people to test the new products and run sponsored logs. :)

I'm already wearing out these knee pads as it is :lol::run:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm already wearing out these knee pads as it is :lol::run:
:toofunny:

on a different note. can we get any clue as to what these supps are for i.e. steroid (epi), cort control, NO booster etc...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

on a different note. can we get any clue as to what these supps are for i.e. steroid (epi), cort control, NO booster etc...
Well the newest product you already know of, which is Reverse. The most exciting part of what we will be releasing the is the redesign of the products. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant even imagine

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
As you guys might have seen we have been eerily quiet lately as far as advertisements and posts go. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are going to be releasing information about some new products soon and the info might just surprise you! Faster absorption of ingredients, new products, and new reformulations. There are some secrets that I am obviously keeping for myself.....but spread the word. :run:
Stop stealing Anabolic Xtreme's marketing techniques!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I assume you take cash sir?:bow28:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We don't steal, we only get things stolen from us. You might want to check your source, before making idiotic comments in our forum.
Well that kind of attitude isn't going to help you sell more HAVOC clones now is it??

Side note: I didn't know this was IBE's forum??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
We don't steal, we only get things stolen from us. You might want to check your source, before making idiotic comments in our forum.
I'm pretty sure he was just alluding / joking around with the "getting the people salivating" schemes that AX uses, no dig ;)

:thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should take that comment back. FOG is not being confrontational. His comment was obviously lighthearted, and in a joking manner. There may have not been a smiley, but did not call for your knee jerk response.

Adams

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think you should take that comment back. FOG is not being confrontational. His comment was obviously lighthearted, and in a joking manner. There may have not been a smiley, but did not call for your knee jerk response.

Adams
Good post :numbered:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take this type of shlt elsewhere.

Adams
Thats what I would have said if it wouldnt have turned into ........well never mind! :D ( note:smiley face)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Whoa! Chill out guys haha he was JOKING TOO! I was talking with him on the phone and he was saying he just forgot to put a smiley face at the end to show he was just screwing around :).

There is no beef here, this is an exciting period where you guys are going to get free samples of new products :D.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa! Chill out guys haha he was JOKING TOO! I was talking with him on the phone and he was saying he just forgot to put a smiley face at the end to show he was just screwing around :).

There is no beef here, this is an exciting period where you guys are going to get free samples of new products :D.
Well then... FRICKEN PEOPLE... Learn some "Nettiquette" :D - Yeah thats right... a BIG smiley.

Oh, and Ill be waiting near my mailbox... impatiently.

Adams

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smileys save the day yet again! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL :goodpost:

Now where my free product to mega dose :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:( Your e-smiley is bigger than mine... and it takes a big man to admit that.

Adams

I cant take credit ....... it must be genetics! :blink: :thumbsup: :icon_lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulda passed around a few xdreams to lower tension levels here ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn homies, I just got home from work... Didn't mean to start trouble up in hurrr!

Yeah IBE, I was just teasin' about Anabolic Xtreme getting people's adrenaline jacked up for the product release... No hard feelings, friend :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Whoaaaaaaa. What did I miss? Starting to feel like BB.com.. JK Jk JK :cheers:

See IBE, Lake, mmowry, This is the type of thing that happens when you get people all riled up with all this teasing! Driving people up the wall lol. You guys are putting us in a strip club and not letting us see any girls! BUMP for free girls.. Err.. I mean samples!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take this type of shlt elsewhere.

Adams
What?
I was just sticking up for my bro. And I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whom I choose at any time I choose! But thanks for thinking your some how in the position to talk down to me even though we've never spoken before. Not cool! I am, and always will be the Bully's bully!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am sorry for coming off as harsh but I really was being sarcastic and joking as well. Next time, it would help to put a smiley when you come to someone's sponsor forum and say their stealing something/anything....... ;)
Especially after what everyone knows we have gone through over at bb.com and the fact that I am Irish, so me guard be a little high at times.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am sorry for coming off as harsh but I really was being sarcastic and joking as well. Next time, it would help to put a smiley when you come to someone's sponsor forum and say their stealing something/anything....... ;)
Especially after what everyone knows we have gone through over at bb.com and the fact that I am Irish, so me guard be a little high at times.
No hard feelings bro. This is the reason I stay away from bb.com and I don't know what happened over there for that reason.:run: It will be interesting to see what you guys have coming. I hate it when you guys (others too) do these hype threads but I guess they serve their purpose.
Will you tell us if we guess what it is??? Cause I'm thinking some type of liquid delivery system for Epi:food:?? O and here so there's no mistaking my post:head::):):):):):):):head:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?
I was just sticking up for my bro. And I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whom I choose at any time I choose! But thanks for thinking your some how in the position to talk down to me even though we've never spoken before. Not cool! I am, and always will be the Bully's bully!
You werent sticking up for anyone... you were trying to drag up old crap, mud slinging. When you could have just said someone is out of line.

Son, you can think you are some golden child (Bully's bully), but we are respectful around here, even when someone is out of line. We don't start slining mud.

Thats all folks.

Adams - King of this mutha fvckin jungle!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE you got PM buddy!