Theoretically, couldnt X-lean be taken b4 bed to help get to sleep

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anti corts relax people dont they. Good or bad idea?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if it will relax you - I don't typically feel relaxed on an anti-cort supp.

It would be good to take then to reduce the cortisol pulse first thing in the morning.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High dosage will be stimulating. What dose or caps are you thinking about taking before bed? I use X lean as a stimulant 7 caps taking all at once

anti corts relax people dont they. Good or bad idea?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow. i had it backwards. I thought being wound up from a hard day of mental stress at the office would warrant use of an anti-cort such as X-lean b/c its hard for me to go to sleep b/c Im so damn wired still from the mentally exhaustive day at the office. I figured the high stress = wired mental feeling = high cortisol levels = negated by X-lean = bingo!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow. i had it backwards. I thought being wound up from a hard day of mental stress at the office would warrant use of an anti-cort such as X-lean b/c its hard for me to go to sleep b/c Im so damn wired still from the mentally exhaustive day at the office. I figured the high stress = wired mental feeling = high cortisol levels = negated by X-lean = bingo!
I took two caps of retain2. Made my heart race pretty fast. I too have noticed the stimulant effect, so it might not be good for sleep.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Whacked - try Relora. It seems to relax me a bit.

IBE - 7 caps, eh?
I may have to try that. I have 3 bottles I got from BB.com with a 10% coupon.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

Well then what about products like USP's CiisuRx ? It claims to be an effective anti-cort. Should I avoid taking this before sleep OR woud this be a good thing to take before sleep (relaxes you!?!?)?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I assume you are referring to the fact that high cortisol levels are found in stressed individuals. However, this is cause in effect with the stress being the cause and the cortisol being the response or effect, therefore, lower cortisol levels don't necessarily mean you feel relaxed, but it would typically mean that a person is less stressed. Unless of course they were taking supplements to suppress the release.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhh thank you!!!!