X-lean question for reps

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using epistane, of course my favorite product, in may and for PCT i was going to use 2 bottles of x-lean at the recommended dosage of two pills per day. one bottle in june and one in july, doing a 3 month cut basically for my vacation in august. i was recently reading about DHEA since it is included in your product and was wondering what effect that would be having on the testosterone and estrogen levels. i heard DHEA can increase estrogen levels in men under 40? true or not? any info would be great.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
DHEA isn't included in any of our products?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is a proprietary blend of Androstentriol and 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA....thats according to the product description if i am not mistaken.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is a proprietary blend of Androstentriol and 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA....thats according to the product description if i am not mistaken.
Oh oh oh haha I see what you are saying. Yes, it is a DHEA analog, for some reason I thought you were referring to pure DHEA, I was like oh great what web site has that messed up :).

DHEA and the 7b-OH DHEA we have in X-Lean are COMPLETELY different. I would recommend at least 4 pills a day personally of the X-Lean. Some people mega dose it and absolutely love it. I have never megadosed it before but I am sure you can find people on here who have.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Oh oh oh haha I see what you are saying. Yes, it is a DHEA analog, for some reason I thought you were referring to pure DHEA, I was like oh great what web site has that messed up :).

DHEA and the 7b-OH DHEA we have in X-Lean are COMPLETELY different. I would recommend at least 4 pills a day personally of the X-Lean. Some people mega dose it and absolutely love it. I have never megadosed it before but I am sure you can find people on here who have.
ah i see i did not see the 7b-OH part, i thought it was str8 up DHEA in it. well that tales some worries off of me. haha. really megadosing it? i bought two bottles for pct to use one in june and one in july. no good for pct?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ah i see i did not see the 7b-OH part, i thought it was str8 up DHEA in it. well that tales some worries off of me. haha. really megadosing it? i bought two bottles for pct to use one in june and one in july. no good for pct?
Works great for PCT! People mostly megadose it for cutting cycles. It really melts the fat off in high dosages. It is actually pretty crazy.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mega dosing X lean is awsome about 10 caps a day 5 caps in the morning and 5 caps in the late afternoon.