Wet With Epistane

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Just bought 3 bottles of Epistane.
I want to use some "wet" compound with it.
Any suggestions?are there any good pro-hormones still available?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
p-plex...if u dont mind two methyls...or just hate ur liver.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaxLMG.

stack with SUS500 would be awesome or you could just use Revolt by Kilosports.

Testosterone injected would be even better.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test is always best... just not easiest ;)

MB

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I want to use some "wet" compound with it.

Any suggestions?are there any good pro-hormones still available?
Im guessin those are 2 different questions?

Wet=phera,ergo,tren.

I dont think there are any pro-hormones left. I think everything left is pretty much a designer steroid, unless im mistaken.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Im guessin those are 2 different questions?

Wet=phera,ergo,tren.

I dont think there are any pro-hormones left. I think everything left is pretty much a designer steroid, unless im mistaken.
Tren = wet???? I don't think so.

shimshadee

Awards
so would you highly recommend on taking it along wiht my epistane?

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Thank you everyone for the effort to help me!
I might just go with only epistane since i`m prone to gyno and acne but it`s nice to know what more options i have.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I will probably be using this for 4 weeks

40-50 mg EPI

45 mg phera

30 mg sdrol

I know it is tough on the liver but I will try it out. Currently around 260 at 5'9 with abs and good separation and my strength is good:

Squat 675x7 (parallel)

Deads 570x6

Bench 395 x 9

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

40-50 mg EPI

45 mg phera

30 mg sdrol

I know it is tough on the liver but I will try it out. Currently around 260 at 5'9 with abs and good separation and my strength is good:

Squat 675x7 (parallel)

Deads 570x6

Bench 395 x 9
whoa! now thats a hardcore stack, thats alot of stress on the body there.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I know it will be stressful but to be honest i do not want to mess with illeagle stuff right now, too many people I know have been busted and I do not want that to happen to me because of my son. I'm going to compete on 11/8 and I will start my diet around 7/14 so before that I will probably get to about 270-275 and try to get stronger. I want to get squat 725 for 6 and dead lift 600+ for 4-6 so I hve a few goals

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it will be stressful but to be honest i do not want to mess with illeagle stuff right now, too many people I know have been busted and I do not want that to happen to me because of my son. I'm going to compete on 11/8 and I will start my diet around 7/14 so before that I will probably get to about 270-275 and try to get stronger. I want to get squat 725 for 6 and dead lift 600+ for 4-6 so I hve a few goals
wow, you should keep us updated on this.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phil youre a monster and those are great #s.Best of luck with the cycle and keep us posted

ps: best of luck at the comp!

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to start this cycle in 12 days so i will keep everyone posted. I will be doing the NJ state on 11/8.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think bloodwork would be helpful before and after.

Also see the Epistane FAQ in my signature for more details ;)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep it logged if you can Phil, it would be great to see your progress :)

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Will do, I will be starting this is about 10 days. My goal from this is just add a few quality pounds and add strength

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Just started my cycle

I just started yesterday and the cycle will be as follows:

50 mg Epi per day

45 mg phera

30 mg superdrol

I did chest and back yesterday and my workout was good, I went heavy for me. I do follow a version of HIT and it works very well for me. Not going to argue about what type of training is better but i just wanted it noted. No lifting today, just did 40 mins of cardio first thing in the am. Tomorrow I will be training legs.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You said your prone to gyno? Well PP sure isn't the best supp to take if that's the case. What have you got running along side this. Any AI?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The lethargy is going to kill you. I hope you've got an easy day job!

phil216

Awards
  • Established
never had a problem with phera, not sure if you were talking to me or not though

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm referring to the Superdrol. Epistane is a real "feel good" compound. My energy levels were through the roof and it gave me a constant sense of well-being. Superdrol on the other hand made me feel completely lethargic and getting to the gym even seemed to require too much effort. I am yet to run Pheraplex though :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty heavy stack there Phil.Just make sure you listen to your body and be as careful as you can with so many compounds.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I appreciate the advice. I try to be as careful as i can but when discussing this carefule is a relative term. After this I will be off for about 5 weeks and then i will start my precontest stack in Mid July which will run for about 16 weeks

phil216

Awards
  • Established
ON day 4 or 5 and all is well thus far, strength is very, very good. I weigh in tomorrow so i will see where I'm at and will post it.

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards

40-50 mg EPI

45 mg phera

30 mg sdrol

Squat 675x7 (parallel)

Deads 570x6

Bench 395 x 9
Should se some great results Phil

Ran very similar stack (20mg M Drol, 30mg PP, 30mg Epi) for 6 weeks. Went from 100kgs to 108kgs. 2months off now and kept 5 quality kgs. Was rapped.

Be following intently. Keep us posted on sides and those moster lifts.

Best of luck with comp

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I'm referring to the Superdrol. Epistane is a real "feel good" compound. My energy levels were through the roof and it gave me a constant sense of well-being. Superdrol on the other hand made me feel completely lethargic and getting to the gym even seemed to require too much effort. I am yet to run Pheraplex though :)
Subed, good luck. I am doing an Epi cycle now and not stacking anything. I am starting my 3rd week and feeling a bit tired in the afternoon and some times beet by the time I have to go to the gym. Started off with a lot of energy but seems to have dropped off. Cycle went like this. 20/30/now still 30 and plan to go to 40 next week for the last week. Anyone else feel this and is there something I could stack it with to pick up the energy level? Thanks for the help

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Did chest and back today, strength was pretty good.

Chest

Cable crossover 150 per side for 11 supersetted to inclines with 275 for 9 dropped to 225 for 4

Back

Stiff arm pulldowns rack (150) plus 90lbs for 13 supersetted to close grip pulldowns with 250 for 9 dropped to 220 for 5.

Current weight is 264

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are some good numbers Phil good luck!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Should se some great results Phil

Ran very similar stack (20mg M Drol, 30mg PP, 30mg Epi) for 6 weeks. Went from 100kgs to 108kgs. 2months off now and kept 5 quality kgs. Was rapped.

Be following intently. Keep us posted on sides and those moster lifts.

Best of luck with comp
wow what a dumb cycle. you realise 3 weeks of PP or 3 weeks of SD would have yeilded the same results rather then three compounds together for 6 weeks.

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
wow what a dumb cycle. you realise 3 weeks of PP or 3 weeks of SD would have yeilded the same results rather then three compounds together for 6 weeks.
I realise it was a bit excessive. Would appreciate if you could tell me why running one alone would yeild same results.

Been searching and finding it hard to get definitive differences between PP and M DROL. All i seen is PP is apparently more andro and aromatizes.

Thinking about doing another cycle later on would appreciate input.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Those are some good numbers Phil good luck!

Thanks, I always strive to get more weight and or reps then I did on previous workouts while maintaining good form. Today i did 40 mins on the treadmill (ugh, boring) before eating. Tomorrow is leg day, I love doing legs.... leg training, intense leg training is what separates the men from the boys

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Subed, good luck. I am doing an Epi cycle now and not stacking anything. I am starting my 3rd week and feeling a bit tired in the afternoon and some times beet by the time I have to go to the gym. Started off with a lot of energy but seems to have dropped off. Cycle went like this. 20/30/now still 30 and plan to go to 40 next week for the last week. Anyone else feel this and is there something I could stack it with to pick up the energy level? Thanks for the help
I`m on my third week also now with Epi and i`m getting the same symphtoms ,fist week i felt awsome and work out`s were great.

But even though occationally i feel week and tired i haven`t lost any strenght though, just my muscles feel really beat,almost like i`ve been overtraining them.

And i`m losing my appetite as well.

I`ve been using low doses just 10mg`s a day.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I realise it was a bit excessive. Would appreciate if you could tell me why running one alone would yeild same results.

Been searching and finding it hard to get definitive differences between PP and M DROL. All i seen is PP is apparently more andro and aromatizes.

Thinking about doing another cycle later on would appreciate input.
PP is great for bulking, unfortunately it gave me gyno in the 2nd week but 5-8kg would have been a piece of cake. Wasn't even going crazy on the calories either. SD i haven't taken before but from hte hundreds of threads i've looked through an 8kg gain over a month isn't out of the ordinary. Fact is with a lot of these ph's there effects start to diminish after 3-4 weeks but the sides may continue to increase. If PP didnt give me gyno i honestly dont think i would bother with any other ph on the market, strength and mass gains were insane.