x-dream ingredients?

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
hey guys,
ive been a lurker for awhile here but i recently signed up and think ill start asking a few questions. i lift, naturally, and take a variety of supplements. I have tried a few sleep aids and dont really think much of most of them. Phenibut works, but only if im a bit tired in the first place. Valerian root works also, but i get a bit of a "hangover" the next day. i like to research what im taking before i buy it and it looks like this might be the place to do it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Propietary blend:
3-OH-GABA, N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL
240mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin

so we have gabob and nada, but 240mgs??? that seems like a hell of a lot of both. how much are we really talking here? is there anything else in this blend?

will NADA make it through the digestive tract? liver?

thanks guys

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,
ive been a lurker for awhile here but i recently signed up and think ill start asking a few questions. i lift, naturally, and take a variety of supplements. I have tried a few sleep aids and dont really think much of most of them. Phenibut works, but only if im a bit tired in the first place. Valerian root works also, but i get a bit of a "hangover" the next day. i like to research what im taking before i buy it and it looks like this might be the place to do it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Propietary blend:
3-OH-GABA, N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL
240mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin

so we have gabob and nada, but 240mgs??? that seems like a hell of a lot of both. how much are we really talking here? is there anything else in this blend?

will NADA make it through the digestive tract? liver?

thanks guys
There is 240mg when combining both of them. I have taken in upwards of 500mg of GABOB by itself and as much as 125mg of NADA by itself for testing purposes. We don't disclose the exact amounts of each to protect our formula but at two capsules I feel it works great. Some respond better than others but I take NADA 3-5x/week and it makes me feel great.

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
There is 240mg when combining both of them. I have taken in upwards of 500mg of GABOB by itself and as much as 125mg of NADA by itself for testing purposes. We don't disclose the exact amounts of each to protect our formula but at two capsules I feel it works great. Some respond better than others but I take NADA 3-5x/week and it makes me feel great.
thank you lakemountD

Is there any "benefit" to taking a little bit more than the recommended dose? the word endocannabinoid in the write-up caught my eye, not that i am looking to take advantage of any such benefit.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thank you lakemountD

Is there any "benefit" to taking a little bit more than the recommended dose? the word endocannabinoid in the write-up caught my eye, not that i am looking to take advantage of any such benefit.
I haven't seen any problem with taking higher dosages. The ONLY problem I have found with the compound is the price. If this compound were cheap it would be unbelievably popular. We are debating whether to keep it in the new formulation because of the price. If you respond well to them you will LOVE it though.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for hijacking this thread..

I bought X-Dreams when it firs came out and i was told shortly after that you would change the ingrediences so 97% would respond to it?
Is this done ore is it the same as it always been?

thanks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are still working on the reformulation, any you may pick up until then is still the original (and great IMO) formula.

The new one should be out shortly but I believe that Reverse our acetyl resveratrol product will be the next in our line up of releases.

We will def post up when we have more updates on the new version... with how well the first worked for me I cant wait to see what the new one will bring.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah so thats another name for GABOB (3-oh-gaba). I was trying to hunt some bulk down, was thinking about trying to recreate a transdermal like pGH-t

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4-amino-3-hydroxybutyric acid

Ah so thats another name for GABOB (3-oh-gaba). I was trying to hunt some bulk down, was thinking about trying to recreate a transdermal like pGH-t

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet. I found the other 2 ingredients in bulk powder, now I just need to find some of that and mix up a bottle of transdermal! thanks

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I just got my x-dream bottle a week ago , and it did not seem to work for me ... :( , any explication to this ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the feeling (daytime) at 1 a day. Relaxed peaceful feeling

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Im taking 2 pills,30 min before bed time
Try something. Take the same dosage about 2 hours before bed and let me know how you feel. If you still don't feel anything than you could just be a non-responder. It actually baffles me when people don't respond to cannibinoids and ingredients like geranium extract because I respond to them so well. Everyone is different though and there are some people out there that just don't respond as well.

We are coming out with a newer version and if you'd like you can be one of the people who tests it out. Both versions are amazing to me, but the current version which has NADA is just a bit too pricey. In large quantities the ingredient feels like no other, but it is hard to take large doses at such a price. The new formulation is going to take advantage of some scientific studies that I have been researching and a novel new analog that is very potent.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I take 2 before bed, sleep quality and time to get to sleep is no different. Will try taking it 2 hours before though.

tom28215

Awards
I just took X dreams 2 pills 2 hours before bed im still awake, I feel relaxed, Im going to try 3 pills tomorrow and see what it does...hopefully it works better. If not how long before the new formula is out?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just took X dreams 2 pills 2 hours before bed im still awake, I feel relaxed, Im going to try 3 pills tomorrow and see what it does...hopefully it works better. If not how long before the new formula is out?
Hopefully within the month of June!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool deal! I've really enjoyed the current formula for the relaxation during the day

tom28215

Awards
It does help with relaxtion ill give it that, but as for a true sleep aid, no luck for me last night. Im going to try 3 pills and I will let everyone know how it goes, if anyone is interested..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We will be letting some people test the new formula here really soon, we are stoked for it. I have been testing it quite a bit over the last couple weeks and the stuff puts me into a damn coma. I couldn't even fight it off like I could the previous formula.

I am definitely an easy responder to most though so I will let you guys decide.

tom28215

Awards
Id like to be on the test list for sure, 3 pills was able to fight off what little it did...