Epistane all white and smells like egg?

  1. Epistane all white and smells like egg?


    I just got my epistane. Are there batches made that appear in clear capsules, filled with all white substance? After removing the cotton it smelled like egg, is that normal? Apparently I ordered from a shady store (have a paypal dispute open) and want to be sure they're not resealing bottles after filling them with crap. It's lot #I02080 if that helps.


  2. Properly made material should smell of sulfur and be white.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Mine are clear with white powder
    •   
       


  4. Yeah - It's alright. Mine is the same way. When I opened the bottle, it smelt like an egg fart.

  5. thanks guys. took my first dose earlier today. not expecting anything for a few days.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Yeah - It's alright. Mine is the same way. When I opened the bottle, it smelt like an egg fart.

    ROFLMAO!! Egg Fart... lol

    Mine were the same way, on day 4 of my Epistane cycle. Looking forward to the results.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  7. Yes, that is typical of the epithio compound. Now just cause it doesnt smell doesnt mean its not the right compound or youve been ripped off either. Some batches may "stink" more then others. For the most part you can expect all Epi to smell and look like this.

  8. yeah I gave the bottle a closer look & spotted the 'this product contains sulphur' statement.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Yes, that is typical of the epithio compound. Now just cause it doesnt smell doesnt mean its not the right compound or youve been ripped off either. Some batches may "stink" more then others. For the most part you can expect all Epi to smell and look like this.

    yo poopster, did you get my email bro?
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bodebldr2000 View Post
    yo poopster, did you get my email bro?
    I did and am in the process of getting it to fit right. I fell asleep ealier though with my kid when I was workin on it and havnt got back to it yet.... should be fixed by tomorrow

  11. I'm looking forward to running this late summer..
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. you going to the O BB?

  13. I wish! Went to the Arnold... It would be cool to finally meet the great poopster! I'll have to seriously look into it!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. RoidGracie
    RoidGracie's Avatar

    Unfortunately, I had read about the sulfur AFTER I had thrown mine away....tsk tsk.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I wish! Went to the Arnold... It would be cool to finally meet the great poopster! I'll have to seriously look into it!

    Be careful... he flings poo everywhere!
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bodebldr2000 View Post
    Be careful... he flings poo everywhere!
    LOL


    what about you BB2K? you gonna be cruisin to sin city for the debauchery?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL


    what about you BB2K? you gonna be cruisin to sin city for the debauchery?

    Heck, i hope so man. Whats the dates for it?
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  18. I'll have to check on a flight/hotel tomorrow
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. ya the flight would probably be the most expensive. Luckily I can drive living in socal im only 3.5 hours away. but the ticket for the expo itself is only 15 bucks fri and sat which is very cheap for all the crap that gets handed out.

  20. hey poopster. i started Epistane on the 10th and i was 208lbs, i am now 213.8!! thats a nice 5.8lbs increase. woo hoo!
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  21. WOWEE!!!! thats frickin sick man! I swear I gained about the same my first week but didnt "feel" it yet suprisingly, THEN the strength gains started comin on too and I just felt Gooooooooood all the time and kept on leaning out while bulkin up.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    WOWEE!!!! thats frickin sick man! I swear I gained about the same my first week but didnt "feel" it yet suprisingly, THEN the strength gains started comin on too and I just felt Gooooooooood all the time and kept on leaning out while bulkin up.

    the strength hasnt really increased yet but i am sure i will see it in a few days, the size is going up nicely.:clean:
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  23. i noticed the smell with mine as well.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Properly made material should smell of sulfur and be white.

    yep...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Something smells Fishy!
    By madds87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 12:47 AM
  2. Epistane-Smells like sulphur?
    By wastewater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:44 PM
  3. Epistane white and blue caps
    By kruzedgar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:07 PM
  4. Epistane White Cap Bottle and Dark Label?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Log in
Log in