• Established
so whats Dr. D up to is he currently working on any new supplements
A bunch of new groundbreaking compounds just for me :) .......maybe

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to say but Dr. D no longer consults for IBE on a regular basis... if at all.

We still have some killer minds behind the scenes and will be bringing breakthrough supps in the future. Make sure to be on the look out for them as well as improvements on much of our existing line. :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We hog-tied him, threw him in the back of a Lincoln Towncar, and drove him out to AZ to work for us. ;)

Sorry!!! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to say but Dr. D no longer consults for IBE on a regular basis... if at all.

We still have some killer minds behind the scenes and will be bringing breakthrough supps in the future. Make sure to be on the look out for them as well as improvements on much of our existing line. :thumbsup:
As long as IBE still has the Super Pooper... tis good.:D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
D is a good person, wish he was around more.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Geeeeeez am I no good around here. Damn give me some credit. lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr.D's been tied up with some other stuff. He's had a few personal things he's had to clear up. Between that and his chemistry work, he hasn't had the time to hit up the forums as much lately.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Is he affiliated with any company anymore? I see that he doesn't consult with IBE at this point -- so I was just curious if he found a new home somewhere.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He still works with AX. In fact, he's working on a new AX product to be released later this year. I'll leave it at that. Don't wanna wear out my welcome in the IBE forum, so if you have any Q's about Dr.D and AX, post them in the AX forum.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
He still works with AX. In fact, he's working on a new AX product to be released later this year. I'll leave it at that. Don't wanna wear out my welcome in the IBE forum, so if you have any Q's about Dr.D and AX, post them in the AX forum.
YEAH GET OUTTA HERE! Haha just kiddin ;).:nutkick:

Spoke with Dr.D the other day actually, he is doing good :).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Much love to DR.D...and yes, sigh Dr.LMD too :toofunny::whiner: