What compound would you most like to see next?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. You should put a chart together on whats out and wat they can do. So everyone can have a general idea on what to take and stack wit what.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

•   

2. something closer to trenadrol than trendione?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

3. Neurosteroids.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    something closer to trenadrol than trendione?
    what's in trenadrol?

5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Neurosteroids.
    Pregnenolone?

6. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    what's in trenadrol?
    most people speculate it was just capped trenbolone. some say it was methyl trienbolone.. all I know, it was amazing.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

7. can you make something like anadrol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    most people speculate it was just capped trenbolone. some say it was methyl trienbolone.. all I know, it was amazing.
    trendione would be the closest legal compound currently available... we dose the CeltiTren pretty high though...

9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    can you make something like anadrol?
    We're working on it...
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We're working on it...
    i have faith!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Neurosteroids.
    +1.

I'd like to see 17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4, 17-diol.

aka MOHN

12. I think that MOHN is already banned??
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. Still available in the uk.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

14. I would also like to see some neurosteroids as well. a 5a reduced androstane or even some 5ar cortisol metabolites interact with gaba somewhat if i remember correctly/or 19nor androstane with a 3a OH or even some 2 OH substituted steroids that interact with GABA receptors..i am sure you could pull up some patent info easily online like i did........"celti-night" "sleep-drol" "rem-stane"....I did enjoy the intranasal pregnanolone but it made the inside of my nose feel like I was snorting superglue in the morning...of course "for research purpose only"

15. oh yes,,,and more antiglucocorticoid steroids such as dianodrol

16. Little bit off topic. What's the recommended dose of Ostabol on PCT? And should it be front loaded?

17. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Little bit off topic. What's the recommended dose of Ostabol on PCT? And should it be front loaded?
    Id run 10mgs personally

18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Id run 10mgs personally
    Okay that's what I was thinking about going with. No preload required right?

Edit: should I start pct next Thursday. Should I start it that day or start taking it Sunday/Monday to make sure it kicks in right in time?

19. Personally I don't recommend Osta for PCT but if you are going to use it: 10mg max.

20. triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.
    We're already working on that for you!

22. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.
    So many mixed reviews on this that's why I never tried it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So many mixed reviews on this that's why I never tried it.
    Everyone I know that has taken it has made noticeable strength gains, gained vascularity (even one at higher bf), and the size gain is undeniable. out of 3 people I know everyone loved it . It also keeps you lean even at very high caloric surpluses and makes the muscles look very full. You should probably try it at 45-60mg.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Everyone I know that has taken it has made noticeable strength gains, gained vascularity (even one at higher bf), and the size gain is undeniable. out of 3 people I know everyone loved it . It also keeps you lean even at very high caloric surpluses and makes the muscles look very full. You should probably try it at 45-60mg.
    Might take your word and give it a go sometime.

25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Might take your word and give it a go sometime.
    Idk if you've tried ultradrol but my friend that's using triumphalis says its giving him similar mass gains but better strength increases.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Idk if you've tried ultradrol but my friend that's using triumphalis says its giving him similar mass gains but better strength increases.
    Yea I really enjoyed UD. Hmmmmm. Ima have to put that into consideration soon than

27. How about an anadrol derivative that gives similar results?

28. Norethandriol. Or the 2a, 17a dimethyl nandrolone that was mentioned in another thread or an anadrol derivative that gives similar results Any of these 3

29. I'd like to see some kind of derivative or ph to Masteron. Or even a straight up DHT ph. Mast has so many great benefits and is often overlooked. Oil versions can be expensive though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. What characteristic make you more likely to get gyno?
    By benchpresskid in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. Fighters You'd Like to See in the UFC
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
  4. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 02:36 PM