What compound would you most like to see next?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.
    We're already working on that for you!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    triumphalis. Know a lot of people that loved it but now it's getting discontinued by Iron Legion.
    So many mixed reviews on this that's why I never tried it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So many mixed reviews on this that's why I never tried it.
    Everyone I know that has taken it has made noticeable strength gains, gained vascularity (even one at higher bf), and the size gain is undeniable. out of 3 people I know everyone loved it . It also keeps you lean even at very high caloric surpluses and makes the muscles look very full. You should probably try it at 45-60mg.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Everyone I know that has taken it has made noticeable strength gains, gained vascularity (even one at higher bf), and the size gain is undeniable. out of 3 people I know everyone loved it . It also keeps you lean even at very high caloric surpluses and makes the muscles look very full. You should probably try it at 45-60mg.
    Might take your word and give it a go sometime.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Might take your word and give it a go sometime.
    Idk if you've tried ultradrol but my friend that's using triumphalis says its giving him similar mass gains but better strength increases.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Idk if you've tried ultradrol but my friend that's using triumphalis says its giving him similar mass gains but better strength increases.
    Yea I really enjoyed UD. Hmmmmm. Ima have to put that into consideration soon than
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. How about an anadrol derivative that gives similar results?

  9. Norethandriol. Or the 2a, 17a dimethyl nandrolone that was mentioned in another thread or an anadrol derivative that gives similar results Any of these 3

  10. I'd like to see some kind of derivative or ph to Masteron. Or even a straight up DHT ph. Mast has so many great benefits and is often overlooked. Oil versions can be expensive though.

  11. Unmethylated superdrol would be great or transdermal superdrol?

  12. Also unmethylated epistane or transdermal epistane would be awesome

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Unmethylated superdrol would be great or transdermal superdrol?
    I believe that unmethylated Superdrol would be masteron.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    I'd like to see some kind of derivative or ph to Masteron. Or even a straight up DHT ph. Mast has so many great benefits and is often overlooked. Oil versions can be expensive though.
    The 2a methyl androstandione precursor to mast would probably be less exciting then boldione, and what makes you think a ph to mast would be any less expensive then mast. As for a DHT PH the only two legal variants are epiandrosterone and androsterone, androstanedione and androstandiol are banned.

    If your looking for something like Mast, we have Desoxytestosterone coming as a transdermal, we may bring the powdered version back but probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Unmethylated superdrol would be great or transdermal superdrol?
    As said unmethylated superdrol is Masteron, transdermal superdrol is still superdrol which is banned.

    We have Celtic Mass which is the Diol PH to superdrol.

    Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Also unmethylated epistane or transdermal epistane would be awesome
    Our source couldn't find some solvent they needed to properly produce unmethylated epistane, which we were going to do as a transdermal, it's currently on hold.

    Methyls are better taken orally then transdermally.

  15. Got it. Is celtic mass a methylated compound?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Got it. Is celtic mass a methylated compound?
    Yes.

  17. How about transdermal 1 andro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    How about transdermal 1 andro
    Mmmm no. We probably won't be doing any two step PHs...

  19. Got ya how about something similar to lg old methyl 1 alpha and or m1p

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Got ya how about something similar to lg old methyl 1 alpha and or m1p
    I cannot even figure out wtf Methyl 1-p is supposed to be the nomenclature is very rough on it. I believe it's a progestin based compound and it looks like it might be banned.

    As for Methyl 1 Alpha aka Alpha One aka 1-androstenediol, we have that it's called Celtic One, the diol prohormone to M1T, we also just released M1T oxime which replaces your 3 position ketone with a Hydroxyimine aka ketoxime function group, it just got released so we don't have any direct feedback on it, but were hoping it comes close to M1T.

  21. Can you bring back The One or make a stanozolol-oxime?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bacaveli View Post
    Can you bring back The One or make a stanozolol-oxime?
    Last i checked mestanolone oxime(the one) is in the pipeline somewhere.

    And unfortunately the pyrazole ring of winstrol makes it incapable of an oxime version.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bacaveli View Post
    Can you bring back The One or make a stanozolol-oxime?
    Were working on a D-plex/the one clone

    It would be impossible to make a stanozolol-oxime.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Were working on a D-plex/the one clone

    It would be impossible to make a stanozolol-oxime.
    Nice a d plex clone would b awesome loved cutting on that compound

  25. I did love DPLEX.. its was nice for a little bit of kick as well as some permanent strength/muscle gains.. if you are looking for something for the "feeling" mestebol is a good alternative.. if you are looking for the "look" protodrol is a good option.

    Just to hold you until the DPLEX clone gets made.. not sure how close we are on that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Pregnenolone?
    That's sounds like a good idea. It's in Dermacrine I believe?

  27. Transdermal 4 dhea would.be nice for the peeps that dont wana **** with trest ,also is it possible for a unmethylated m-sten ? Im no chemist dont no if its remotely possible? Transdermal furz? And transdermal stano.

  28. Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait to try out the new goodies I just got from you guys

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bert45 View Post
    Transdermal 4 dhea would.be nice for the peeps that dont wana **** with trest ,also is it possible for a unmethylated m-sten ? Im no chemist dont no if its remotely possible? Transdermal furz? And transdermal stano.
    As for the 4-dhea, we have trest . People already make 4-dhea isn't really a huge market for it.

    Unmethylated m-sten is stenbolone which is scheduled.

    Furaza is expensive weak and overall quite lack luster and not something were interested in.

    Stano is also weak and lack luster and something were not immediately interested in, plus there are plenty of Epiandrosterone products on the market, and I don't really see any huge benefit to a topical formulation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
  2. What characteristic make you more likely to get gyno?
    By benchpresskid in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. Fighters You'd Like to See in the UFC
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Log in
Log in