What compound would you most like to see next?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. If your looking for a bold ph I know 1'5 androstadiendione isn't on the controlled substance list it wold be the delta 5 boldione


  2. Any news on the new 1 AD? Please don't make it so that we have to buy 8 bottles to run a 4 week cycle like you have to with iron mag labs 1 andro rx. That crap just pisses me off. 8 bottles lmao!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    If your looking for a bold ph I know 1'5 androstadiendione isn't on the controlled substance list it wold be the delta 5 boldione
    if the delta-5 isn't banned we'd just make the active version 17b-hydroxy, 3-ketone

    I'm not sure that it would convert real well though...

    I think it would probably be a tough synthesis too but that's just a guess...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Any news on the new 1 AD? Please don't make it so that we have to buy 8 bottles to run a 4 week cycle like you have to with iron mag labs 1 andro rx. That crap just pisses me off. 8 bottles lmao!!!
    unfortunately it's been delayed. Our source is having a tough time with the synthesis. We're working with them to resolve the issue...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    if the delta-5 isn't banned we'd just make the active version 17b-hydroxy, 3-ketone

    I'm not sure that it would convert real well though...

    I think it would probably be a tough synthesis too but that's just a guess...
    It might be able to be made from dhea useing ddq or selenium oxide to produce 1'5 dhea then go from there
    •   
       


  6. But as u said I don't know about conversion and the old boldione needed like 500mg to 800mg perday based of user coments when it was available so this would probly need a gram a day or so to really work so probly not worth it cost wise 17 hydroxy 3one being active on its own maybe worth it though

  7. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    It might be able to be made from dhea useing ddq or selenium oxide to produce 1'5 dhea then go from there
    too many steps; hopefully it would be make-able right from bold...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  8. what about a mechabol clone? or is someone already taking over from Antaeus similar to Elite with Ultradrol?

  9. How about a MENT clone at an affordable price

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    what about a mechabol clone? or is someone already taking over from Antaeus similar to Elite with Ultradrol?
    We've got some Methyl Clostebol raws heading our way now
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    How about a MENT clone at an affordable price
    Trest is the active form of ment (what ment converts to) We are currently selling Trestobol (capped trest) as well as trestolone powder...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Trest is the active form of ment (what ment converts to) We are currently selling Trestobol (capped trest) as well as trestolone powder...
    Oh yA... I haven't been on phf in a while so I wasn't sure hah.. But there's some problems With the mobile site.. It wasn't like that before

  13. I need to try a product from you guys soon.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Oh yA... I haven't been on phf in a while so I wasn't sure hah.. But there's some problems With the mobile site.. It wasn't like that before
    yea the mobile site sucks. its way hard to navigate

  15. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea the mobile site sucks. its way hard to navigate
    Impossible for me to order on an iPhone.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    Impossible for me to order on an iPhone.
    Ya same here I tried ordering some trest but its not going through or the page freezes some sh*t

  17. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Oh yA... I haven't been on phf in a while so I wasn't sure hah.. But there's some problems With the mobile site.. It wasn't like that before
    I think they got it fixed. If not it should be soon; it's on LMD's to do list...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    We've got some Methyl Clostebol raws heading our way now
    how long is the turnaround from raws to packaged product?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    how long is the turnaround from raws to packaged product?
    It varies greatly especially if the raws test bad...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  20. Where are we now with 1ad? Really looking forward to this molecule - plus maybe a nor 19 or 4ad - would be awesome

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Brbackus View Post
    Where are we now with 1ad? Really looking forward to this molecule - plus maybe a nor 19 or 4ad - would be awesome
    Unfortunately there have been some issues with the synthesis. We're working with our supplier to resolve the issue.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  22. Look into a furaz clone for us.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Look into a furaz clone for us.
    This is good. But dosed high
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. D-Plex
    D-Plex
    D-Plex
    Stano
    11-oxo
    M-Sten
    D-Plex

  25. Unmethylated superdrol.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    A new 1-AD is already in the works. I was told we were going to do an m1,4add but I haven't heard much about it in a while; it may have been replaced by a different D-bol derivative we're looking at. Proto is already in the works too. Bold and 4-AD are both banned but I've been toying with some ideas for derivatives. Keep the suggestions coming guys!
    1-Ad!!! Who will be making this...????
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Unmethylated superdrol.
    I wish... there's some unmethylated phera available though...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    1-Ad!!! Who will be making this...????
    For some reason our source is having trouble with the synthesis on the new 1-AD, we're working with them to resolve the issue.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

    Iron Legion Company Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    For some reason our source is having trouble with the synthesis on the new 1-AD, we're working with them to resolve the issue.
    Hopefully you guys get resolved, that would be nice to have in the stash!
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  30. Would love to see something new from you guys soon. I keep checking every week
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. What characteristic make you more likely to get gyno?
    By benchpresskid in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. Fighters You'd Like to See in the UFC
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
  4. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in