Epi and cardio?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How's cardio during a cycle of Epi? I'm thinking about doing a cycle of Epi but I like to run, swim and bike. Will it effect in a bad way?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's cardio during a cycle of Epi? I'm thinking about doing a cycle of Epi but I like to run, swim and bike. Will it effect in a bad way?
Most anabolics wreck cardio (LISS) because the back pumps are ridiculous.

Had a buddy run low dose M-Sten (10mg) for a cut and it didn't bother him until he got a stomach bug and ended up getting dehydrated from it. Then he was sucking.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Most anabolics wreck cardio (LISS) because the back pumps are ridiculous.

Had a buddy run low dose M-Sten (10mg) for a cut and it didn't bother him until he got a stomach bug and ended up getting dehydrated from it. Then he was sucking.
Precisely this...let alone that, Epi is notorious for drying out joints...if you can jog/run for more than 15 minutes without massive knee/ankle pain and back pumps, then you are a true pro at this game.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had issue with cardio during epi. Or with SD for that matter. Halodrol however did give me some B/P issues and back pumps so I had to keep my running to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Most anabolics wreck cardio (LISS) because the back pumps are ridiculous. .
This was basically my experience. I had trouble with my squats and deads for the same reason. Strength and size gains were pretty good though.