Protomax!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Protomax!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Cool Protomax!!!

We want that damn der Protomax back and we want it now!!

That is all.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think that ship has sailed
  3. New Member

Still have a bottle. So much crap in stash, haven't got around to pounding it yet.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

I feel the same way, whenever we talk, I always ask about it, but with the BIG things coming for 2013, I wont be holding my breath for proto
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    I feel the same way, whenever we talk, I always ask about it, but with the BIG things coming for 2013, I wont be holding my breath for proto
    Big things huh? I like that
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation

There seems to be a huge demand for this..what is the issue with releasing it? Do you hate our money!!??
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Are there ANY supplements/PH's like Proto? With the super mild sides if any that leans you out on a recomp? I'm on Epistane right now and haven't seen chit captain and it's like my 4th week.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

god I loved proto.. i remember when i force came out with protocol.. 75-100mg for 8 weeks was heaven on earth!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I got 2 sealed Protodrol and 1 open
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hmm this one keeps coming up. We can probably do it at some point but we just have so much stuff ahead of it like RoadBlock was saying. I'm hoping desoxy-test will be similar. I will join RoadBlock in continuing to mention it to the higher-ups...
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Please look into this! You'll have a hot seller on your hands..
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Down for some proto.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Me want some Proto !!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Would love to see a clone of -The ONE- also.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I convinced the boss! In about 6-8 weeks we should have a Celtic Proto clone available!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Awesome!!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Awesome!!!!
    I am aren't I?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Now if you can talk him into a clone of The One and come up with some sort of bold alternative I would be in heaven.
    I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420

I give and I give and I give and still you ask for more. I think I've come up with something better than the one/D-plex for you guys but it's gonna take a little while to make.

Bold, eh? If you can find out for me which bold PH(s) are already banned I'll see what I can do.

I really need a complete list of all the banned/scheduled hormones; does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

I also really need a copy of vida and any other references I can get my hands on. If any of the bros can help me out with this stuff I'll have an easier time continuing to come up with goodies for y'all...
    Lol you know how it is man. We always want more.

BOLD (1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione) is banned I believe.

I'm really looking forward to what you have in store better then The One. Because I loved that product made me feel great the entire cycle and gains in both strength an lean body mass were solid.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

if it's just the dione that's banned maybe we can do the diol... I really do need to find that list though. I have a hard time believing no one's thought of a bold diol already...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    if it's just the dione that's banned maybe we can do the diol... I really do need to find that list though. I have a hard time believing no one's thought of a bold diol already...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/s2195
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    This is the complete list of all scheduled steroids, correct? If so, I have some PMs to write... You're sure this is the complete list?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is the complete list of all scheduled steroids, correct? If so, I have some PMs to write... You're sure this is the complete list?
    That's the 2004 act from the US, didn't the 2012 act "die"?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That's the 2004 act from the US, didn't the 2012 act "die"?
    Errrmmm wasn't the 2012 act what banned SD?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That can't be right either it includes H-drol and 6-bromo. If those are banned I def. have some PMs to write!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

That can't be right either it includes H-drol and 6-bromo. If those are banned I def. have some PMs to write!
    Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Idk, that's where I've been referred to and have continued to look back on.

Search 2004 and 2012 acts and feel free to pm or reply here anything you find more legitimate, I am genuinely curious don't consider this a call out of some sort.

These bans have always been confusing at best and I would like to know what is really what at this point.
    I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I think it might be the 'o4 list plus SD and P-stanz. But I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your help. You may have just helped me come up with something alot of guys have been asking for for a long time...
    I honestly haven't found a source that says the 2012 went through. So I am right there with you on that theory

Pm me I wanna know, I missed all the good stuff due to my age don't let me miss out now! I am glad I helped in some way haha even if its inadvertently
  32. Professional Member

Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
  33. Professional Member

It hasn't. If it did (and such hormones such as H-drol, Stano, & Epi are on the list), I wouldn't be able to go to any supplement store without them announcing the ban and jacking the prices up beyond reasonable values.
  34. Professional Member

As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    As long as it works as advertised and the sides aren't ridiculous then we're gonna have high demand for it.

We don't want a 5mg tab, recommended to take 2-4 times that in reality needs to be @ 50-100mg/day with no tellin what kind of side effects and liver damage associated...cough cough...Mithras. Unless of course you provide us with 300 tabs per bottle and a new liver to go with it.

Please, whatever you do, don't associate it with a reputable great from the past just to find that it doesn't even come close!

Oh and for kicks. You really wanna know what we want?

Something that gives us 20lbs of dry mass in 4 weeks, without sides & for under $30 bucks. You gotta lot work to do.
    Why don't I just make something that lifts and hits on pretty girls for you too?
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Something new just came out you might want to look up hexadrone. Its made by shredded labs and yes they are a solid and legit company
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol at myself with this post back in December 2012
    Celtic 6-chloro is about to go on presale...
  38. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not the Designer Steroid Control Act of 2012, no. That died. Superdrol was banned under "Classification of Two Steroids, Prostanozol and Methasterone, as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids Under the Controlled Substances Act: DEA Final Rule"

Like the 2012 bill, the 2004 ban probably had a clause where the DEA/FDA could add more compounds to that list up to a certain period of time. This includes compounds that were created after the bill passed and fall into similar categories as the ones already listed on the ban.

This is where some others have been banned since, such as pro-dienolones and Phera. So sad too, Phera was a good one.
    Nope. Classification of three steroids as schedule III anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. Final rule.
    Antus Labs
  39. Advanced Member

I'll just leave these here.

Quote Originally Posted by wayniack1 View Post
    All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken. 2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday Bench Press Wayniack style
    Quote Originally Posted by sader View Post
    mithras was not used as mass agent but more the best recomp i have ever had, very impressed with it. Other ds used are sd,epi,halo,tren and the list goes on....
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodiesel View Post
    so far looks like Mithras > superdrol. I expected something between Phera and sd, but I feel I got something much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthusp45 View Post
    Thanks Iron Legion for a great product!
    Quote Originally Posted by jleef View Post
    If I had to sum up how Mithras has been for me in one word, I think "Phenomenal" almost gets it right. Great job Iron Legion!
    Antus Labs
  40. Advanced Member

Didn't realise this was in the Celtic subforum. My apologies.
    Antus Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. 5 FREE BOTTLES OF PROTOMAX!!!!
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  4. Protomax compared to Nolva?