expired Epi

abish

abish

Awards
My epistane expired in December of 2011. Is it still ok to take. I has been stored in mt bottom drawer the whole time. The reason i ask is because I found a discussion on the web about it possibly converting to pher plex.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're good bro

Red9

Red9

Awards
As long as it's unopened, you're okay. Don't even sweat it, use em up! That rumor was that they go bad and lose potency after 6 months, and thats all it was....A RUMOR

D

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
What about if the bottle was opened, but kept in a dry cool place with the cap on tight? Got a full opened bottle of havoc I want to use. I opened it two years ago.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good. Im not sure but if I recall correctly I read somewhere Prohormones can last years without going bad

D

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
You should be good. Im not sure but if I recall correctly I read somewhere Prohormones can last years without going bad
Thanks. Just read the same, and EPI apparently may convert to Phera over time and would never lose potency. If anything it would increase. I'm no expert, but that is all I needed to hear even though it could be all broscience.

Red9

Red9

Awards
What about if the bottle was opened, but kept in a dry cool place with the cap on tight? Got a full opened bottle of havoc I want to use. I opened it two years ago.
That's pretty iffy...i couldn't give you an honest answer to that. In my own case, I wouldn't use it but that's just me..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I would use it, the old havoc was good stuff, and I certainly wouldnt throw it out.

to the OP

No company is going to tell you to use products past the expiration date for legal reasons. But speaking solely as an individual, I have stuff in the closet thats a couple of years past the expiration date, that I will/have/do use all the time, if its more than a decade old, you might lose a tiny bit of potency thats all,.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kroggh Anabolics 3
G Anabolics 15
apoxtle Anabolics 1
K Anabolics 4
Red9 Anabolics 10