Not Reponding to EPI?

BrosephSmith

Awards
I bought two bottles of Epi and planned to do a 6 week cycle.

Starting stats: 6'2" 215 lbs. 4.5 weeks in and I'm 219-220.
Cycle Assist, fish oil, hawthorn berry, etc etc etc.
Eating high amounts of calories. Solid 5x5 workout plan.

First time posting, long time reader. Took me a while to step into the realm of PHs.

So during the cycle I have waited for "it" to kick in. I have been eating tons ( 4-5 meals a day. Breakfast: 1 cup of regular oatmeal, scop of portein, 8-10 eggs. Lunch, dinner, and in-betweens: chicken breast, veggies, brown rice, ground eef, and lifting hard, if not harder and I feel like my gains are mostly just fat with a little bit of muscle mass. Very little cardio, sometimes I will ride my road bike 3 miles to work but thats it. Haven't been able to up any lifts significantly. Usually get a nice bi, tri, and chest pump when I lift heavy. Haven't felt anything special while "on" .. maybe I am doing something wrong?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are taking epi at even 30mgs you should notice it pretty fast, it is great for that. Something seems fishy.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
If you are taking epi at even 30mgs you should notice it pretty fast, it is great for that. Something seems fishy.
My first day taking I was 20mg in on the day (week 1 30 mg a day) and I was getting insane pumps. Then three days in I could totally feel the "on" feeling. Then again everyones bodies are different. Can't wait to get up to 40mg!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
My first day taking I was 20mg in on the day (week 1 30 mg a day) and I was getting insane pumps. Then three days in I could totally feel the "on" feeling. Then again everyones bodies are different. Can't wait to get up to 40mg!
Thats the problem, everybody is different, I like 30-40mg, but Ive seen guys go up to 60-70mg before they see results, but I do not recommend that.