Thinking about running Epistane for the first time!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second PH stack. If you consider M1D black and MMV3 a PH stack haha.

4 weeks of Epi: 20/30/40/40
PCT 4 weeks of nolva: 30/20/20/20

Other supps include:
-Taurine
-Fish oil
-Creatine
-Multi
-Protein
-Haven't decided on a cycle support supp recommendations are welcome!

Let me know what you think and if anything else should be added!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Ok, what are your thoughts on adding toco-8?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my second PH stack. If you consider M1D black and MMV3 a PH stack haha.

4 weeks of Epi: 20/30/40/40
PCT 4 weeks of nolva: 30/20/20/20

Other supps include:
-Taurine
-Fish oil
-Creatine
-Multi
-Protein
-Haven't decided on a cycle support supp recommendations are welcome!

Let me know what you think and if anything else should be added!
Could you go get some basic bloodwork 2 weeks into PCT for this? It'd be nice to see someone step up and get some hormone panels done so we can at least learn something new in here every once in a while...

I'd like to see how your pituitary and liver recover from an Epi cycle. I have yet to see an Epi cycle with bloods to prove its toxicity or shutdown potency. Just wondering. There are a lot of kids at my gym running this now. It's the new Winny around here and I want to know for sure if it's relatively safe or not.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I could try and get some bloods! Getting Blood work will rely in cost to. Being a college student, money doesnt come easy haha. Although this cycle is still a month or two out for me. I'm waiting until this semester is over.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'd add in some cissus or glucosamine for joint support.
Far as cycle support, AI's cycle support tastes like ass but has a great profile

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'd add in some cissus or glucosamine for joint support.
Far as cycle support, AI's cycle support tastes like ass but has a great profile
Forgot I have a joint supp in mind also. Taste is not an issue to me. As long as something works I'm good with it.

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah man, to me AI's cycle support made all the difference. ive ran a couple cycles and half way thru i always get killer fukcin heartburn, not sure why?? but this go around i was dosing epi at 60 mg - kept up with the cycle support and no issues at all. felt great the whole run. theres an abundance of essentials in there - more so than alot of other cycle supports. i picked up 3 tubs for some reason, went thru 1 and a half for my 6 week cycle.. so if you want bro, i got an extra. brand new still sealed up..if your interested id get u a good deal on it

steppinRazor

Awards
ohhh and if you do decide to go with it, id highly suggest just taking it as a straight shot with water. waaaaay better than mixing it in a shake IMO

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
I ran about 4 weeks of epi and had great results, however I did brake out in a hives type rash...cone to find out I'm allergic to epi lol ever heard of that?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
honestly 4 weeks of epi is a waste... so is a week at 20... waste.

epi takes like 3 weeks to really kick in... you would be better off going 6 or at the least 5 weeks. skip the week at 20 and start at 30.

I ran epi as my first ph and realized I wasted time at 20, and stopping at 4 weeks was stupid and I regret stopping at 4 weeks...

just my .02 cents.

steppinRazor

Awards
honestly 4 weeks of epi is a waste... so is a week at 20... waste.

epi takes like 3 weeks to really kick in... you would be better off going 6 or at the least 5 weeks. skip the week at 20 and start at 30.

I ran epi as my first ph and realized I wasted time at 20, and stopping at 4 weeks was stupid and I regret stopping at 4 weeks...

just my .02 cents.
very true.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Then I will run it 40ed for six weeks haha. I'm down for more gains hahah.

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
I completely agree however thus was my guest ph run and I wanted too stop due too the reaction I had and it went away in about 2 days after I was done with epi

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
start at 30 if its your first just to make sure you know how you react... if all good then 40 is fine.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah I was going to say just run it at 30 the whole time but if you want to run it 40 for 6 weeks. More power to ya

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was going to say just run it at 30 the whole time but if you want to run it 40 for 6 weeks. More power to ya
More is not always necessary. IF you can continue to grow at 30 for the whole 6 weeks, then that's awesome, I went over 60mg a while ago for I guess a month or so, and found the sides v. gains ratio was not acceptable to me, 30-40 is really the sweet spot for most people, unless you are a real hard gainer, non responder, over saturated by androgen overuse, or you keep running the same compound over and over again. Epi is a happy compound, it makes most people feel good, when you get into high dosages it can make you feel like ****, I would rather suggest tossing something else into the mix, certainly not for your first time I suppose, but if you feel your gains are stalling, try stacking it with something mild. I just dont like the idea of just taking more and more and more, thats defintely not always the right approach.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said.

more does not equal better. If 30 is working stick with it.

steppinRazor

Awards
If 30 works for ya, great!
But in my case, more is definitely better