Trenavar Pre-Sale Starts Now - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Trenavar Pre-Sale Starts Now

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Yeah, I know - Thanks. Ive been on these boards (not just this one of course) for 10+ years LOL

I even remember someone claiming to have actually used the implant gun on himself! I crap u not! LOLOLOL

Back in the day, the FAD was to grind Fina Pellets up and throw it into 4-AD spray - BOOM!

Killer cycle! Ran it myself

Eating the pellets was always supposed to regarded as expensive due to the POOR absorpton rates <10%
    Agreed, been here and there for quite some time myself

I think the oral rate of absorption was highly underrated though, I know that 10% number was thrown around on a few older steroid profiles and so its been quoted here and there as absolute truth... thing is I know of guys getting much better gains then what that rate would allow doing the crunch n munch method AND I too took Methoxy TRN which wound up being nothing more then Tren with very decent results... of course who knows how much Tren powder was actually in them considering they lied about what was in them you cant figure the amount was correct either.

I always wanted to toss some in a Transdermal as well but never got around to it... I do love me some transdermals though. Got some 4-AD Im using soon .
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha the glory days huh? PRE-Operation RAW DEAL which turned everything around

The 4-AD I was referring to was BioTest and ErgoPharm's ORIGINAL formulas. No clue if the 4-AD that's out there now can hang.

Back OT: anyone know the actual half life of Trenavar?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha the glory days huh? PRE-Operation RAW DEAL which turned everything around

The 4-AD I was referring to was BioTest and ErgoPharm's ORIGINAL formulas. No clue if the 4-AD that's out there now can hang.

Back OT: anyone know the actual half life of Trenavar?
    oh I know... the 4-AD Im referring to is bulk 4-Androstenediol powder that I just put into Primordial Performance blank carrier(penetrate)... I wouldnt mess with whats out now until my stash is depleted. Stuff was going CHEAP before the ban.

The only things Ive heard about the halflife of Trenavar have been speculative... that its likely around where most orals are, 5-8 hours.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ahh thanks. Good luck with the Transdermal run!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow! Lucked out there!
    You logging it?
    If I do a log it wont be for a few months, I just came off a dymethazine cycle. I may want to run ultradrol first anyway.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    If I do a log it wont be for a few months, I just came off a dymethazine cycle. I may want to run ultradrol first anyway.
    Stack um
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

No Disrespect but I have never heard of Tren INCREASING libido

Tren is considered a libido killer
    its an androgen so it should......in my case it did

running it with test too high will crush libido, run the tren higher than the test, like 2:1, and you will be good to go

have you run tren?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Whacked shoot me a pm would you I'm on my phone so it's being a bit difficult I have a question about transdermal
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Oooooooooo MANY times

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    have you run tren?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

The following errors occurred with your submission

• schwellington has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Whacked shoot me a pm would you I'm on my phone so it's being a bit difficult I have a question about transdermal
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Oooooooooo MANY times
    dude, 300mg test max, run mast with the tren equal dosage, and your libido will be more than fine
    fkn tren got me with the high bp, and by wk 7 paranoia.....gains are tough to top
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:57 PM
  2. needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 05:13 PM
  3. 1 hour sale starts now!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:27 AM
  4. The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:47 PM