IS MY EPI LEGIT? (WITH PICS)

  1. IS MY EPI LEGIT? (WITH PICS)


    label seems kinda shady am i allowed to say where i bought it from?

    •   
       


  2. looks normal to me.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  3. idk if u can say where u got it.... but what is it that's in question? it looks normal to me
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    idk if u can say where u got it.... but what is it that's in question? it looks normal to me
    It was sealed but the label looks kinda off and it looks like it was heat shrunk onto the bottle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    It was sealed but the label looks kinda off and it looks like it was heat shrunk onto the bottle

    Looks 100% normal to me, the ibe labels were all made like that for everything, epi, xdream, xlean, etc. I dont wanna use the term heat shrunk, Im not sure of what to call the process, but I agree with the others who have posted, nothing out of the ordinary.
    PHF Rep


  6. Appreciate the feedback now i can get started

  7. isnt it weird that my lgi havoc is the same white capsule, and so is the prostanivar i got. labels were kinda funny on my bottles too, looked a little unprofessional. im almost done with the prostanivar caps, if i was eating more i would have gained a freaking ton. been really restrictive with my diet and maintained my weight for 3 weeks. started to eat a bit more and gained about 4lbs in 3 days. i was happy with it, i should start the havoc in 2 weeks. different brands but same black bottle, similar label, and capsule, IDK why?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    isnt it weird that my lgi havoc is the same white capsule, and so is the prostanivar i got. labels were kinda funny on my bottles too, looked a little unprofessional. im almost done with the prostanivar caps, if i was eating more i would have gained a freaking ton. been really restrictive with my diet and maintained my weight for 3 weeks. started to eat a bit more and gained about 4lbs in 3 days. i was happy with it, i should start the havoc in 2 weeks. different brands but same black bottle, similar label, and capsule, IDK why?

    Because they are offshoots of the same company, or one is a housebrand for their store or something, Im too busy to follow along or care.
    PHF Rep


  9. Does the epi smell like sulfur? If it smells sulfuric it's real epi.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by awickham544 View Post
    Does the epi smell like sulfur? If it smells sulfuric it's real epi.

    way to bump an ancient thread newb!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    way to bump an ancient thread newb!
    Oh ****in well!

  12. its kind of late and im new to the forum but i joined to ask you specifically if this ended up working for you or if it was a dud. i am currently having the same issue and im kinda of sketched

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ants420 View Post
    its kind of late and im new to the forum but i joined to ask you specifically if this ended up working for you or if it was a dud. i am currently having the same issue and im kinda of sketched
    this was a dud i suggest epi by vital labs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. How can I tell if my CEL M1,4ad is legit?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in