Epistane is Back Again!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is Back Again!:arms:

Do NOT send me any PMs or ask me any questions about it, the rules at am.com prohibit any discussions about why, what, where, when, who, etc.

Im just making a general statement because Im happy. :)

If youre happy and you know it clap your hands:arms:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
:arms::booty: shweeeet

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Holy what the ****! ?!?!?!?! :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Being sold from IBE??
No offense but thats a who question, I was pretty clear in the first post about NO questions?
dincha git it? :jaw:

tri google.:D

dont forget to clap your hands:clap2::arms:

mvrk1

Awards
I'm clapping up a storm, Roadblock! Epi (specifically from IBE) is one of my all time favorites! Since I'm greedy, I'm also now entertaining a slight hope that Formex will also resurface.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane goes so fast we even have a difficult time getting it in our rep orders.lol

Reactions: mw1
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
nice. i noticed epistane has been dwindling down. is it banned already too? or does it sell out so quick that its never in stock?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice. i noticed epistane has been dwindling down. is it banned already too? or does it sell out so quick that its never in stock?
Its not banned just demand is greater than supply unfortunately.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
well I stocked up for nothing, lol. :arms:

LOL. You should be happy you have some, with the dwindling list of things that actually work, people are stocking up, a couple of guys were complaining they could only order 8, the max the store would allow at a time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I saw this and I honestly thought someone bumped a 2 year old thread. I am delighted that I was wrong.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
LOL. You should be happy you have some, with the dwindling list of things that actually work, people are stocking up, a couple of guys were complaining they could only order 8, the max the store would allow at a time.
They can have mine, lol. I got 4 or 5 of them but they are 18mg a cap. I wish phera ple would come back :evil:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I'm sorry but I wasn't too impressed with epistane. Yes I did gain a couple lbs and no I didn't have any sides, but still I was hoping more, especially strength-wise. Plus, the shop where I always buy PHs (also bought my 2 bottles of Epi here) seems to have enough in stock as they are never sold out there.

Also, IBE needs to up their game a little, my 2 bottles had "hear" disease instead of "heart" disease printed on the label, leading me to believe they were fake. Luckily, the shop where I buy is an official reseller.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
They can have mine, lol. I got 4 or 5 of them but they are 18mg a cap. I wish phera ple would come back :evil:

LOL, I dont know what you have, but Epistane never came in 18mgs, and phera is illegal, so unless ug labs start making it, you'll never see it again.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is this the last run of Epi?
Why what have you heard??

Honestly, given the climate the industry is in right now, with all the uncertainty, one can never really predict what the future may hold in terms of availability and when any said products might one day just disappear forever.

But no, I havent heard anything about this being the last run, might be time to stock up, just in case.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Why what have you heard??

Honestly, given the climate the industry is in right now, with all the uncertainty, one can never really predict what the future may hold in terms of availability and when any said products might one day just disappear forever.

But no, I havent heard anything about this being the last run, might be time to stock up, just in case.
I haven't heard anything...I was just wondering. :scratchchin:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard anything...I was just wondering. :scratchchin:
Ok, just making sure to keep a handle on any new rumors, lol. But its in stock and ready to go right now. :arms: