Epistane Questions

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
This is a 2 part question relating to IBE Epistane that i have not been able to get a clear awnser on through my hours and hours of google searching so far. While doing research on Epistane i came across several different discussions about shelf-life of Epi. Could anyone here clarify what the actual shelf-life is? I got my hands on a couple bottles with an expiration date of 4/13 so i was figuring i was ok but then i started to debate how i was going to dose it, if it truely has a short shelf-life then i would run it @ 40 straight through, if not then i was thinking of pulsing @ 60 every other day so i could run the cycle a little longer, also any ideas on the half-life on Epi? Most discussions conclude that half-life is 6-8 hours but any info would be appreciated.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
so your not planning on using it for 2 years? a 2013 exp date is a long ways away.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
I'm about to start it very soon but i read a lot of different discussions saying the shelf-life was 6-8 months which didnt make too much sense to me so i figured i should ask here to find out what the actual shelf-life is.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start it very soon but i read a lot of different discussions saying the shelf-life was 6-8 months which didnt make too much sense to me so i figured i should ask here to find out what the actual shelf-life is.
Any companys legal position is that its good till the exp date.

My opinion(not that of ibe/phf) mirrors the army, exp dates are bs:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/updates/update1103a.shtml

http://www.endtimesreport.com/Prescription_longevity.html

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah its already shown that prescription pills are good waaay past expiration. some just lose a little potency.

I took an Ibuprofen 800 the other day that I got back in 2003... worked just fine.

There are ways to help....cool, dry and dark when storing.

mvrk1

Awards
I'm running an ephedrine based fat burner that "expired" in 2004 right now and having good luck with it. Don't stress too much about the shelf life.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Yea i definitely was worried over nothing, i'm on day 12 and already seeing some gains, thanks again guys.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
good to hear man!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Godd to hear, I hope you get all you expect out of this cycle and more. :D

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Godd to hear, I hope you get all you expect out of this cycle and more. :D
Yea man so far you've got a loyal customer here, i hear you guys are bringing Epi back so i can't wait for that, im going to buy in bulk for sure lol.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea man so far you've got a loyal customer here, i hear you guys are bringing Epi back so i can't wait for that, im going to buy in bulk for sure lol.
Bringing it back?? It never left, its just so damn hard to keep in stock, now its sold exclusively by the owner, so when it comes back into stock it makes me happy!

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Bringing it back?? It never left, its just so damn hard to keep in stock, now its sold exclusively by the owner, so when it comes back into stock it makes me happy!
Oh ok thats good news lol! Thanks for the info, i'm assumin the owner only deals with distributors and not general sale to the public though right?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok thats good news lol! Thanks for the info, i'm assumin the owner only deals with distributors and not general sale to the public though right?
Never assume, the people who bought ibe have a store, the dont sell to any distributors anymore, the rules of am.com prohibit me from saying anything more.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Yea i figured that much so i let the question open ended, thank you for all the info you've been most helpful sir!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea i figured that much so i let the question open ended, thank you for all the info you've been most helpful sir!
Thank you. I do what I can to help people out, I always have, and always will.