Eating on maintenance while using Epi? + how's my cycle look like?

Anthony1987

Awards
Hi,

I'll take a cycle of epi by the first of july for 4 weeks straight (30/30/30/30)

Can I expect some serious strenght while eating on maintenance? Or should I eat 300-500cal above maintenance?

Currently I'm bulking... 190 at 12-14% boydfat and 6'1"

Don't now what to do...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You'll still make gains but if you eat more you'll make better gains. You'll gain fat but a little however the muscle and strength gain is much better with higher calories.

Anthony1987

Awards
Ok, thanks.

I know, gains should be better while on a calorie+ diet...

I'm looking for people the have cycled Epi while cutting or while eating on maintanece...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks.

I know, gains should be better while on a calorie+ diet...

I'm looking for people the have cycled Epi while cutting or while eating on maintanece...
Epi is not bad for cutting, it will definitely lean you out and when combined with maintenance calories you should drop some bodyfat, but you might have issues with your appetite, I know mine went crazy, and I dont really feel your gonna get major strength increases on low calories. Without sounding like a company pimp, you might want to take a serious look at protomax or even boladrol, those both actually really seem to be have an affect on strength, and I have seen them help some people gain some really good strength, and of course proto is milder than epi, conversely, boladrol is purported to be somewhat on the harsh end.