Epistane and X-lean

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Hi

i am going to Cycle Epistane at 20/30/30/40 (this is my first cycle)
and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to ad X-lean at some point in my cycle, maybe the last part and continue X-lean in the pct

PCT up until now i have
6-Bromodion
Natural SERM
Natural AI
Natural Automatize inhibiter
and test booster's

any comment would be nice :)

Thanks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An anti cort isnt a bad idea,if you have the funds, Id say go for it.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks nice to know

what about taking the recommended dose of X-lean 1 at morning and 1 at night in the whole cycle ?

and does my cycle and post look okay ?
i will take cycle support before and the whole time until end of PCT

again thanks for any comment :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks nice to know

what about taking the recommended dose of X-lean 1 at morning and 1 at night in the whole cycle ?

and does my cycle and post look okay ?
i will take cycle support before and the whole time until end of PCT

again thanks for any comment :)

Honestly, I think its a waste to take for the whole cycle, for me personally, I would rather do more of it in pct, I only responded well to higher doses, so keep that in mind. Also, you wrote natural serm, I dont know what you mean by this, but make sure you a real serm on hand, just in case.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks :)
I got some Nolva on hands now aswell, and for the x-lean i will mega dose the first 10 days of PCT :)

Thanks for the help guys

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Also i plan on adding formestane (trans dermal) by CEL at low dose to my cycle maybe from week 2 and Then run it 1 week into pct, would that be a good idear mostly because i dont want estrogenic side effects and maybe gain little more lean mass :)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
What I've found ...

If you're going to take Epi everyday (no pulsing) - then skip the cortisol blockers, and the anti-estrogens. Simply taking Erase on one Epi cycle for me dried up my Estrogen something fierce and made me feel very bad - joint aches and just an overall "OMG I'm sick" feeling.

Epi is a mild substance - but it does everything - cortisol control and estrogen control - and, I'm 49 - so I'm going to have a lot more problems with estrogen than someone like you.

Now ... if you "pulse" epi - then sure, using something like Erase or Formestane on the off days is a good idea and that's how I do it.

With the Epi - I also use Ephedrine HCL / Caffeine to enhance the leaning effects of Epi. I'm working toward getting under 10 percent body fat - a herculean effort for an "old" guy like me - but I am down to around 11 percent now.

But the general rule of thumb is to throttle back on the other supps when you're on Epi or some other anabolic substance. The substance will pretty much override anything else you put in your system so it ends up being a waste of money.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good info ^^^^^^^^^

no need to waste money or product, definitely save the cort blockers for pct

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
What I've found ...

If you're going to take Epi everyday (no pulsing) - then skip the cortisol blockers, and the anti-estrogens. Simply taking Erase on one Epi cycle for me dried up my Estrogen something fierce and made me feel very bad - joint aches and just an overall "OMG I'm sick" feeling.

Epi is a mild substance - but it does everything - cortisol control and estrogen control - and, I'm 49 - so I'm going to have a lot more problems with estrogen than someone like you.

Now ... if you "pulse" epi - then sure, using something like Erase or Formestane on the off days is a good idea and that's how I do it.

With the Epi - I also use Ephedrine HCL / Caffeine to enhance the leaning effects of Epi. I'm working toward getting under 10 percent body fat - a herculean effort for an "old" guy like me - but I am down to around 11 percent now.

But the general rule of thumb is to throttle back on the other supps when you're on Epi or some other anabolic substance. The substance will pretty much override anything else you put in your system so it ends up being a waste of money.
okay, i see your point :)
i think since this is my first PH ill just go everyday for 4 weeks to se how it feels

but how long do you use EPI when pulsing ?
and do you do the same with PCT as you would with everyday use for 4 week ?

Thanks

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, i see your point :)
i think since this is my first PH ill just go everyday for 4 weeks to se how it feels

but how long do you use EPI when pulsing ?
and do you do the same with PCT as you would with everyday use for 4 week ?

Thanks
BTW, since no one has mention it, keep some Taurine on hand. If you start to get back pumps and Epi is known to cause them (feels almost like I have slipped a disc in my hips when I get them) start supplementing at least 5g Taurine daily which should take care of it.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
yes i have taurine on stock heard that on another thread, but thanks for the heads up, i also get some taurine from my creatin and amino pills so i should be fine :)