Epistane Cycle recommendations?

whosurmama

Awards
I am about to start a 4 week cycle of epistane 20/30/30/30. I am looking for only moderate gains but to become more cut.

I currently have some gyno from my last cycle because i took the cheap route of taking formadrol as my pct.(stupid/lazy i know)

I was planning on taking liquid tamox as my pct this time. Should I go with a different product or add anything else during the cycle or post cycle to battle the gyno?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I would up it to 30,30,40,40. I didn't see much of anything at your dosages. I actually ran it 30,40,40,40,50 the next time I ran it. The results were great. I would use Tamox at 20,20,10,10 with inhibit e or reversitol from Iforce nutrition, but that is just my opinion. Make sure to use your support sups like liver protector and taurine for pumps.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
If your going to run letro, you might want to do it after your cycle in place of tamox. I have never used letro so I cant comment on dosing. You should repost your question in the cycle forum. You would get more responses.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If your going to run letro, you might want to do it after your cycle in place of tamox. I have never used letro so I cant comment on dosing. You should repost your question in the cycle forum. You would get more responses.

Great advice in both responses, I couldnt have answered any better, I feel the sweet spot for epi is 30-40, less is pointless and more is wasteful, and since Ive never used letro either, I suggest the same, post a thread about it over there.

andy148lbs

Awards
i seen on a website 6-bromo,titanium,and organ shield as pct....will that be enough???no serm???

whosurmama

Awards
You always want a serm to be safe. Serm is like a condom you don't have to use but it is a damn good idea to

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a buddy going to run epiu for the first time. I wanted him to run it 30/40/40/40 but he only has one bottle so, 30 straight it is!

S2kRacer

Awards
You always want a serm to be safe. Serm is like a condom you don't have to use but it is a damn good idea to
You always want to run a SERM in PCT. Letro is an AI.....and will cut your estrogen levels to virtually non-existant levels which isn't good for a number of reasons. Letro is used for preventing or stopping gyno.

Probably need to do more research.......

andy148lbs

Awards
thats to funny S2kRacer....yeah i know you should use a serm i just see that pct stack on the web site and was like wtf...all the research i've done said serm.

brandondice

Awards
Can anybody who has ran an epistane cycle PM me and give me a reliable source/website in which I can look at purchasing a reliable nolvadex for PCT. I see a lot of websites sell the stuff and I heard a lot of these can rip you off. So I was wondering if there is a reliable site out there in which you can look at purchasing some legit nolvadex. Thanks

andy148lbs

Awards
Can anybody who has ran an epistane cycle PM me and give me a reliable source/website in which I can look at purchasing a reliable nolvadex for PCT. I see a lot of websites sell the stuff and I heard a lot of these can rip you off. So I was wondering if there is a reliable site out there in which you can look at purchasing some legit nolvadex. Thanks
me too...thanks

dragevo

Banned
Awards
I ran an epi cut at 30 for 30days, wish I would have had another bottle, I cut off 7lbs and my lifts all improved and were maintained. PCT was clomid and bulk daa

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Im cutting on epi right now..2 weeks in at 30 will probably up to 40 for weeks 3 and 4.

not losing any weight despite eating 1700/training days and 1500/rest days but the mirror says is working great - that and some of my lifts are up a ridiculous number for just 2 weeks.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Keep a very close eye on you cals. I had to really go low to lose lbs on epi, do you look thinner?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im cutting on epi right now..2 weeks in at 30 will probably up to 40 for weeks 3 and 4.

not losing any weight despite eating 1700/training days and 1500/rest days but the mirror says is working great - that and some of my lifts are up a ridiculous number for just 2 weeks.

Keep us posted, sounds interesting, and I'd like to see how it turns out for you.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Keep us posted, sounds interesting, and I'd like to see how it turns out for you.
will do, I opted not to log it since I am terrible with logs.

epi 0/30/30/40/40
11sterone 300/450/450/450/450

is the run (first PH run for me)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I am about to start a 4 week cycle of epistane 20/30/30/30. I am looking for only moderate gains but to become more cut.

I currently have some gyno from my last cycle because i took the cheap route of taking formadrol as my pct.(stupid/lazy i know)

I was planning on taking liquid tamox as my pct this time. Should I go with a different product or add anything else during the cycle or post cycle to battle the gyno?
to your original question, I wouldnt worry about the gyno on a cycle of epi

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I don't get flamed for this, but... the whole gyno-reversal with Epistane doesn't work with everybody. With some people, at some doses it has agitated it. Epistane is a great designer, though I would take care of the gyno before you start jumping on the juice again. There are many good protocols for eliminating gyno by using the letrozole that can be found here in the forums. Like I said, I personally like Epistane and IBE is better than getting it from the clone brands. I would just recommend clearing up the gyno before starting something else.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I don't get flamed for this, but... the whole gyno-reversal with Epistane doesn't work with everybody. With some people, at some doses it has agitated it. Epistane is a great designer, though I would take care of the gyno before you start jumping on the juice again. There are many good protocols for eliminating gyno by using the letrozole that can be found here in the forums. Like I said, I personally like Epistane and IBE is better than getting it from the clone brands. I would just recommend clearing up the gyno before starting something else.
I dont think anybody will flame you for that, at least nobody of any importance, you've made a very sound statement, and its like I try to tell people all the time, products affect people differently, you may get bad acne from epi, I may not, you may see reduction in gyno symptoms, I may not, you may love a product like cissus, while I think its worthless, I (we) am/are not smart enough to figure out why certain people react really good to a product or why others get bad side effects and others dont get any, and why some people say product X is 100% great while others say product X is crap because it didnt work for them, I really believe there is some yet unknown "genetic variable" for lack of a better word, that causes these wide swings in reports of positive and negative results from users on many many products, not just ph/ds/ass.(of course factoring in and taking into consideration bad diet, bad training, etc vs. superior training and perfect diet, etc)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anybody will flame you for that, at least nobody of any importance, you've made a very sound statement, and its like I try to tell people all the time, products affect people differently, you may get bad acne from epi, I may not, you may see reduction in gyno symptoms, I may not, you may love a product like cissus, while I think its worthless, I (we) am/are not smart enough to figure out why certain people react really good to a product or why others get bad side effects and others dont get any, and why some people say product X is 100% great while others say product X is crap because it didnt work for them, I really believe there is some yet unknown "genetic variable" for lack of a better word, that causes these wide swings in reports of positive and negative results from users on many many products, not just ph/ds/ass.(of course factoring in and taking into consideration bad diet, bad training, etc vs. superior training and perfect diet, etc)
Very good points you bring up there, my friend RoadBlock. That could definitely be discussed in a whole new thread about the possible genetic variables that cause certain products to react (or not react) the way they do. Pretty much everything works or illicits some kind of effect of me. I personally like Epistane, as it gave me a few good lbs of muscle and kept me dry on a cut.

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
Epi is awsome! cut me and I gained 17lbs on a six week cycle. Just make sur you keep that fish oil on hand and some say super cissus is good, cause its dry on the joints. I got great gains but my elbows are in recovery two weeks after end of the cycle. Other than that this is great for cuts just do lots of reps!

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
nice thanx yea did tons of research got fish oil,msm,and glucosimine on the cycle list....thinking of running hcgenerate 3rd week into cycle through first 2weeks of pct with daa through rest of pct and of course nolvadex erase and cycle support through cycle and pct now i just need the money lol