Is my epistane legit?

audiogarden1

Awards
Hello, first post here, been lurking for a while though.

Finally decided to start my first ph cycle, and chose epistane. However, i decided to up the dose and extend the cycle length after i started it so i ordered another bottle. im on my 3rd week and experiencing good gains but would hate to waste my time with this if it isnt legit.

2 things stood out to me: The first bottle i got REEKS like sulfur. Even a little whiff with it held to your nose is quite potent. However, this new bottle barely smells at all, and certainly doesnt smell like sulphur to me.

When i compare the pills, the powder looks similar, but the size of the pills from the new bottle are slightly smaller than the capsules from the first one.

Should i be worried? I ordered the second bottle from prohormonforum and the first one from island supps, which was definitely legit.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
both legit. PHF is the main retailer for Epistane.

audiogarden1

Awards
both legit. PHF is the main retailer for Epistane.
Ill take your word for it. Im dosing at 40 a day right now and will be on bottle two soon, and the effects are REALLY starting to finally kick in this week so as you can imagine i would be pissed if my last 3 weeks were ruined by some fake **** just as its starting to take effect.

Is the smell/size difference completely negligible then or is there a reason/change in formula?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I heard epistane was legit for first time PH use. Decided to do that myself! Whats your dose cycle look like?

Planning on going 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40. It will also be my first time.

audiogarden1

Awards
I heard epistane was legit for first time PH use. Decided to do that myself! Whats your dose cycle look like?

Planning on going 5 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40. It will also be my first time.
running 6 weeks, 40 a day for all 6. Since epi is pretty mild and im a pretty big guy, i figured id run it like this. Depending on how things are going by week 5, may bump up to 50 for weeks 5 and 6. so far in the middle of third week and the effects are finally starting to kick in.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, Good to know its working for ya! You going serm pct or non-serm pct?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running 6 weeks, 40 a day for all 6. Since epi is pretty mild and im a pretty big guy, i figured id run it like this. Depending on how things are going by week 5, may bump up to 50 for weeks 5 and 6. so far in the middle of third week and the effects are finally starting to kick in.
Are you on bottle 2 yet? I've heard epi will smell like sulfur because of some sulfur bond... j/w if you second bottle is working out for you. Keep us posted.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Are you on bottle 2 yet? I've heard epi will smell like sulfur because of some sulfur bond... j/w if you second bottle is working out for you. Keep us posted.
Deff both are legit. The caps are smaller now. I've had both bottles from the same stores you ordered yours from. Both places are legit for sure though. They just changed up how they cap them and package them now a little. It's all good in the neighborhood. I was worried like you a couple weeks ago when i got my second bottle just as things were getting good for me as well. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 13
no reason Anabolics 0
FilipeBR Supplements 19
Anabolics 7
roblasane Anabolics 4