Epi cycle, advice...?

wiseguy15

Awards
i got two bottles of IBE Epi, want to start a cycle sometime next month. i have done many PH cycles in the past, never used a SERM (stupid, i know) but i might have the possibility on getting one soon. if so, what would you recommend i take for Epi...nolva?

i have never taken epi before so im really excited!! i hear 40mg is the magic number, im thinkin about dosing 20/30/40/40, ill be taking cycle assist throughout cycle and pct, for pct, i got pct assist, reduce xt, and as of now, inhibit-e, also probably going to take zma and daa

if i cant get a SERM...would i be ok with otc? any other recommendations besides inhibit-e?

i would really appreciate any feedback.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Your epi dosage looks good. I wouldn't run epi without a serm for pct. If you have Internet, there is no excuse for not being able to get a serm in the US.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Your epi dosage looks good. I wouldn't run epi without a serm for pct. If you have Internet, there is no excuse for not being able to get a serm in the US.
Agree. Obviously you know how to use the internet because you got epi. A simple search is all it takes.:gotsearch

wiseguy15

Awards
ya, im in the process of acquiring one now. but which type of serm...nolva, clomin...etc. does it matter?

also, getting a serm, that mean i can cancle out the inhibit e and just take the serm, pct assist, daa.....reduce xt?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
You could do either serm, even tamox if you wanted. Tamox is the best I've ever used. I have ran nolva on a epi PCT once. I ran the TRS & nolva with good results. The nolva made me a little bitchy though, I would recommend 30/20/10/10 with nolva. I think my problem was that I dosed it at 40/30/20/10

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks for the help, just found out my friend neglected to tell me he has some liquid tomax. but just dont know if its real. its a green liquid? RC...if i start taking that, and its fake or what not, how long into it should i know? what to look for? my fall back would be inhibit-e...or some other otc i order, bc i got no other serm...

wiseguy15

Awards
also, whats the best time to take the tomax? night..morning...? does it matter?

i read alot on stacking epi with other wet ph...considering its my first run, think i should go solo, or stack it with something? on hand i got hdrol mdrol pplex and a pre work out called juiced that has 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g (m lmg?) granted its 35mg a scoop, and does include other **** obviously, what if i had a scoop a day while on epi?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be disaster. I can see it now...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack it with another methyl. Maybe trenazone or max lmg. But for you, I'd run epi solo. It's a great beginner stack. Once you know how you react to epi, you could then stack with others. It also advisable to run each compound solo before stacking.

wiseguy15

Awards
fyi, this isnt my first cycle, only of epi, i think. my previous cycles were hdrol/xtren, pmag, winny back in the day, and m14e by purus labs. for some reason i think m14e had epi in it...not sure..its been while.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
fyi, this isnt my first cycle, only of epi, i think. my previous cycles were hdrol/xtren, pmag, winny back in the day, and m14e by purus labs. for some reason i think m14e had epi in it...not sure..its been while.
My apologies wiseguy. I don't know where I started thinking thiswas your first cycle. I ran m14e too, it has epi. Looks like your set. Best of luck.

wiseguy15

Awards
any thoughts on running epi with formestane? i been reading some threads on that...whats the reasoning? isnt that an anti estrogen as well? why run both, then keep taking form. into pct?

thoughts on an pplex/epi bridge? that way epi will help dry me out so i dont have alot of water retention... or pplex/hdrol work better?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why run Clomid or Nolva? Clomid causes emotional sides for some and Nolva kills libido in many.

I would run Torem - zero sides and you feel like a million bucks when using it. Horny as hell, restores testicular mass in DAYS not weeks ... raises testosterone.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on running epi with formestane? i been reading some threads on that...whats the reasoning? isnt that an anti estrogen as well? why run both, then keep taking form. into pct?

thoughts on an pplex/epi bridge? that way epi will help dry me out so i dont have alot of water retention... or pplex/hdrol work better?
I'll use Formestane when pulsing Epi.

Pulsing Epi usually means using higher dosages - like 40mg right off the bat, and you try to take those dosed early in the day to give your HPTA time to recover for the night.

I've found - that on days off - there is some estrogen rebound and the Formestane handles that nicely. Erase prolly would too.

But this is only for pulsing - if you're dosing Epi everyday then you should not need Formestane.

I am now doing an Epi pulse ... 40mg on M/W/F (which are heavy lift days) ... and the pulse lasts two weeks - followed by two weeks off - then repeat Epi pulse another two weeks. This will be a bit of a roller coaster so I'll use Formestane during - I also have some Triazole.