Found some EPI, still good?

Fatride

Awards
I feel like a dumb *ss. I recently found two bottles of EPI behind my shelf but there is one problem, they are both outdated. One is dated 06/2010 and the other is 11/2010.

The question: Are they safe to take?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would think that as long as they werent in direct sunlight and stayed fairly cool or at room temp they should be g2g. I have never had a problem using outdated supps within means when they were stored (or hidden) properly. Start a cycle and find out! The worst that could happen is you dont get results. U should be golden man.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont think for legal reasons any company rep is allowed to go ahead and say you are golden, since technically they are past the expiration date, but I'll tell you what, if you decide not to take them, send them to me and I will take them, even if you cant decide for two or three years, I'll still take them then.

Fatride

Awards
Thanks, now it's time to create my cycle!!!

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesnt Epi degrade very quickly? I want to say it degrades into pheraplex, but could be wrong.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesnt Epi degrade very quickly? I want to say it degrades into pheraplex, but could be wrong.
Nope. When exposed to direct heat source or over a long, long time, as I vaguely understand it, this becomes a possibility, but certainly not quickly.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a win win situation either way!