I'm going MENTal!!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going mental waiting for ment to come out already abd figured I will resume this thread when I get my hands on some asap. I will log here...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its in the program for stuff to come out in 2011, in the mean time, the bromo and the sd should be here real soon.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As it stands right now it looks like the bromo and the sd are real close, a week out maybe, maybe a bit longer, maybe a bit less.

And yes, sd, 5mg, no idea on pricing, quantity or anymore details.

Whats planned for 2011, not tomorrow or next week, but IN 2011, is the bromo, the sd, some M14ADD, H-drol, as well as of course the ment and tren(no eta, Im told the raws were unsatisfactory).

It should be a fun year, if people just chilax, and wait for the stuff to come out.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Applogies, I thought it was coming out soon for some reason....probably just what I wanted to hear lol.

Is sd something that cannot be said fully? Someone pm me I dunno what that means ..or do I?

I like the ibe guys always have so sorry to come off impatient prob noy gonna be able to wait though as cycle time is coming. Might just try the real Ment as now the forbidden fruit must be tasted lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SD= superdrol and the Mentabolan was to be released already but the raws didnt test out to a high enough purity for us to encapsulate it.We are waitingt on a new batch of raws and hoping. :D

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clatification big guy, and again ibe is a solid company with good reps. I am just impatient lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im glad I could help guys!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what would ment be like? a cutter, a bulker, a little of both?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ment is quite anabolic and should be wet so bulking should be easy on it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ment is supposed to be an insane bulker, incredibly anabolic....

But also its supposed to act as a "male contraceptive"....

I dont know that this means just the cessation of sperm production or severe shut down in general....

Dr D was talking to me about this years ago back when he consulted for IBE and I was also on the team, I was actually supposed to alpha test the ment "prohormone/derivative" buuuuuut it never happened... I dont know if this was because of the fact that it was found to just not be something that would be safe, couldn't get proper raws synthesized or cause Dr D was already planning on exclusively consulting for Anabolic Xtreme (as he didnt leave IBE for some time after we discussed this and another compound I was to test but never came to fruition)

I'd really like to see this brought out though because it had so much potential and despite all the negative speculation surrounding boladrol and its on paper safety profile, come to find out its powerful as all get out and had a minimal impact on liver and cholesterol profiles.

M14 isnt on any ban lists yet???? (other then the crappy blanket law they have)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I thought M14 was banned too? Crazy stuff as I recall, bulks like none other and is sopping wet.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Must have been thinking of some other compound.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought M14 was banned too? Crazy stuff as I recall, bulks like none other and is sopping wet.
Ya some people waaaaaay over dose it cause they try to make the end conversion rate to dbol match up with a normal dose of dbol.....

Say 50-60mg dbol so they dose like 100-120mg m14add....

In all reality though m14add is quite active on its own before it even converts to dbol.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Ya some people waaaaaay over dose it cause they try to make the end conversion rate to dbol match up with a normal dose of dbol.....

Say 50-60mg dbol so they dose like 100-120mg m14add....

In all reality though m14add is quite active on its own before it even converts to dbol.
so would 60-90mg be good?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
so would 60-90mg be good?
Thats what I think, but Ive seen guys claiming to run 100-150, and at those dosages, either they naturally have zero estrogen issues or they are running something to combat any estro sides, it would just not be worth it to run that high for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think I dosed between 50-75mg and it was pretty potent for me at that dose.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting info here. Sub'd for more.