Getting ready!!

cataro2009

Awards
Hows it going everyone,
Im planning to do a cycle in may when I return form Spain and I just wanted to get everything straighted out before buying anything..

The plan is to do:
Cycle support a week before
hawthorn berry
boladrol for 3 weeks 20/30/30
epi for 4 weeks 20/30/30/40

should i bridge these two or stack them???

pct
Nolva(tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10
X-Lean..3rd week of pct
Post cycle support

Ok not sure what to use for a test booster?
For the x-lean and Post cycle support should i just follow the recommended dose???
Open to any opinions??

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good but Boladrol comes in 2mg pils so Im guessing youre looking to run it

4/6/6

What is your previous cycle experience?

Are you going to overlap the Bola and Epi?

Have you run Epi or Bola before?

cataro2009

Awards
Yeah for some reason i thought the pills were 10mg each.

I did a short cycle with 4-ad and 1andro back in november. It went pretty good but i didnt do a very good pct and lost my gains..

No i havent done either thats why I wanted to get some input before doing anything
I wasnt sure if i should start both at the same time or if i should do bola first and then epi right after?? Isnt 7wks getting kinda long? I was thinking about doing one after the other so i can kinda get a filling on how each one is working? Thoughts?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id run Epi and Bola as 2 seperate cycles since this is your 1st time with either of them.

7wks is long but not unheard of but not a good idea if you havent run either compound previously.

Good luck!

cataro2009

Awards
sorry for taking so long to reply i was on a trip for a couple days couldn't get to a computer

alright that sounds like a good idea..how long should my pct be then??? I know most people do a pct as long as there cycle?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually do a 5wker just to be safe.

cataro2009

Awards
Ok I’m ordering everything so its home by the time I get there from my trip…Im not sure which one to do first epi or the boladrol???

Should I add anything to my pct or is that good????