Epi Question

S2kRacer

Awards
Hey guys, looking for some advice or help.

I'm 10 days into the Epi cycle. I'm seeing some good gains but definitely feeling like I'm retaining a lot of water.

6'1/2 222, up approximately 8 pounds. This is ballpark since I use the mirror more than scale, and the scale battery is dead. :slap:

I took some Letro today to try to lean it out a little, and wanted to prevent gyno...not sure if that will help or hurt, but nips shrank up nicely.:puppy_dog_eyes:

Anyway, anything good to keep water weight gain down?

I'm currently doing Cardio 5-6 days for 30-45 minutes. Lifting using the 5x5 method. Love it.

I'm planning on doing Clomid PCT, but wanted to get something else to trim down nicely.

Is this type of gain typical?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Epi is normally really dry and lean gains, you should have minimal water gain. I wouldn't do the letro anymore cause thats stacking AI with a prohormone that already displays AI properties. What is your dosage? Support Supps?

You can lower carbs, watch sodium intake, and increase your water consumption

S2kRacer

Awards
I started at 30 and now at 40. I was planning on running 30/40/40/40....

Support supps are minimal to non-existent. Liver support, creatine, Protein shake, omega 3 (like a mofo).

I've read conflicting accounts on if I should add anything to the Epi. I didn't want to stress my body too much, so, just decided on Epi alone. Mistake?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I started at 30 and now at 40. I was planning on running 30/40/40/40....

Support supps are minimal to non-existent. Liver support, creatine, Protein shake, omega 3 (like a mofo).

I've read conflicting accounts on if I should add anything to the Epi. I didn't want to stress my body too much, so, just decided on Epi alone. Mistake?
Nah, Epi is a good PH and you are running it fine. What creatine are you using? Monohydrate has a tendency to increase water retention. Also, look into cycle support, it could greatly help you

S2kRacer

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'll up water and cut carbs. I definitely can make some changes there.

Any suggestions on general direction of cycle support. I really couldn't find a straight answer. I know some guys run peptides, wasn't looking to go that route right now. Would prefer OTC....

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'll up water and cut carbs. I definitely can make some changes there.

Any suggestions on general direction of cycle support. I really couldn't find a straight answer. I know some guys run peptides, wasn't looking to go that route right now. Would prefer OTC....
CEL Cycle Assist is good for an Epi run. If you want you can stack it with a thermogenic and see if that helps. Just dont take them at the same time.

S2kRacer

Awards
Thanks Bro. I'll throw some clen into the mix and see what happens.

S2kRacer

Awards
Quick update: started drinking a lot more water, cut carbs, calories, but not protein. Worked like a champ leaned out quickly. Still doing tons of cardio and lifting heavy.

Good stuff.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Good to hear man, glad its workin for ya

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a cut right now using Epi - it leans me out like no other. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4