Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Been on for 23 days @ 6mg/day.

AST, ALT, LDH are COMPLETELY NORMAL. I started the cycle out with my AST and ALT in the high 30's. I've ran 2 sets of labs over the past 3 weeks and they were both in the low 20's. I'll run some more today.

As far as evaluating Boladrol... My diet, sleep, and workout schedule have been SLACKIN to say the least. I continue to lose weight, and I'm actually RIPPED AS FVKC (for me anyway). Got a 6-pack, veins shooting thru my abs, ect. I'm also fairly hard, and seem to have an AAS-like perpetual pump, especially considering I've been to the gym about once a week over the past month.

Sleep/Diet/Exercise are back on track as of today, F the BS...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results man - considering that you haven't been on point...can't wait to see how things improve

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good to see.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results man - considering that you haven't been on point...can't wait to see how things improve
Very good to see.
Yup, no bs'ing either. Back on track as of today. And I'll have a set of new #'s before the end of the day too. Don't have the other #'s in front of me, but they're far and away the cleanest lab results you could ever imagine while taking an oral methyl steroid. :thumbsup:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hit a quick back workout on my lunch break. Definitely AAS-like pumps and vascularity. Can't say that strength has improved, cause my diet has been sketchy at best and I've lost 40-45lbs over the past 3.5 months. I'm only ~180 :eek: . I have mixed feelings about being so light/small... On one hand I haven't been under 200lbs in over 8 years, and I like being "big". On the other hand, my knees and ankles feel great, and I feel very agile and athletic like I haven't felt since probably AIT in the Army. Been getting my life situated, which it now is for the most part. I'll probably put back on 10-20lbs of muscle over the next couple months one way or another ;), but I think I'll shoot for ~200lbs instead of my normal ~220.

Blood drawn, just waiting for the one dumbass to leave lol.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im glad your doing this thread, it will be a little cleaner to follow, looking forward to seeing more of those numbers, so far things look great.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Today 3/11/11; 23 days at 6mg/d.

AST 30
ALT 28
LDH 217

Glucose 44, bout 2.5 hours after post-workout meal. Low glucose is on point with other potent orals I've tested. IIRC one of the sets of labs I took last week my fasting glucose was 120 something :think:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Bilirubin?. Also were you taking any kind of support/liver supplements or are these numbers just from taking bola alone?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about Bilirubin?. Also were you taking any kind of support/liver supplements or are these numbers just from taking bola alone?
I was wondering the same, I figured he would have posted that information but I guess it slipped his mind. I like the fact your tests came back good but I'm sure you are taking something other then boladrol as a supplement so please give us one post for that breakdown.

I would also like to know your before max lifts and your after if possible if not no matter I'll be running my bola soon enough.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Everything else is normal. I've never seen my bilirubin elevated on anything, up to and including more M1T a day than probably anybody has ever run. No other supps, just Orange Triad.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
And my lifts have sucked due to my lifestyle as of late. I imagine they'll go up from here. Like I said, I weigh 180 and I'm used to weighing 215-225...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with being 180 and ripped. Healthier for you than being over 200 regardless of the amount of muscle mass.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And my lifts have sucked due to my lifestyle as of late. I imagine they'll go up from here. Like I said, I weigh 180 and I'm used to weighing 215-225...
I'm dieting down to 170-180 now before my next cycle :/

Nothing wrong with being 180 and ripped. Healthier for you than being over 200 regardless of the amount of muscle mass.
Your very nice I would love to have you in my threads with your compliments haha. Love ya

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid feedback on the bloods. Looks like this dimethyl isn't that bad after all..

//CC

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Solid feedback on the bloods. Looks like this dimethyl isn't that bad after all..

//CC
Although it's nice to see that, but im not sure I've seen any bloodwork a few weeks in on a methyl without slightly elevated enzymes, but another things is we are talking about 6mgs, not 30-90mgs like a lot of other methyls are run

Soldier, how long you going to run this, would you go 6-8 weeks since it seems the liver effects are you are nill?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Although it's nice to see that, but im not sure I've seen any bloodwork a few weeks in on a methyl without slightly elevated enzymes, but another things is we are talking about 6mgs, not 30-90mgs like a lot of other methyls are run

Soldier, how long you going to run this, would you go 6-8 weeks since it seems the liver effects are you are nill?
Sure. I'll just need some more Boladrol asap. I'm into my 2nd bag (of 2) already. I'll even up the dose or stack it too, whatever you guys wanna see.

ModernLats

Awards
I haven't seen any oral work past 6 weeks if that was the case I'd run an oral throughout my prop cycle. My idea was 2 week start of prop n last two weeks on to try n maximize the boladrol.

Anyone else with input post or pm me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if your blood work is the be all end all. Although I do appreciate seeing it I think we all respond as individuals so you can't conclusively say that it is safe on the liver. Someone else may run it and have liver values 3 times yours. So we really can't say one way or the other if it is harsh or mild on the liver until we get a wider selection of test subjects.

ModernLats

Awards
I don't know if your blood work is the be all end all. Although I do appreciate seeing it I think we all respond as individuals so you can't conclusively say that it is safe on the liver. Someone else may run it and have liver values 3 times yours. So we really can't say one way or the other if it is harsh or mild on the liver until we get a wider selection of test subjects.
That should be obvious but I'm sure people didn't think or understood that completely so thank you for posting. I believe there is one to two other logs where blood work has shown the same so my thoughts on this is if you ran SD n came out OK boladrol is good to go in my book. Although I'm no doctor and I'm talking about being OK for me to run btw.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That should be obvious but I'm sure people didn't think or understood that completely so thank you for posting. I believe there is one to two other logs where blood work has shown the same so my thoughts on this is if you ran SD n came out OK boladrol is good to go in my book. Although I'm no doctor and I'm talking about being OK for me to run btw.
Of course one persons blood work is not going to be representative of what everyone will experience, and I totally agree that everybody responds in different ways, Ive said that countless times, but for me, seeing some people posting decent blood work is an encouraging thing, but as with anything posted online, it still has to be taken with a grain of salt.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course one persons blood work is not going to be representative of what everyone will experience, and I totally agree that everybody responds in different ways, Ive said that countless times, but for me, seeing some people posting decent blood work is an encouraging thing, but as with anything posted online, it still has to be taken with a grain of salt.
^^^ Excellent post!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 100 different things including Boladrol and 99 of em elevated my enzymes (some to different degrees than others). End all or not, IMO this stuff 100% liver friendly. I'd venture to guess that taking 10 Boladrol tabs would stress the liver less than a single 325mg acetaminophen tab. Just my opinion, but this is by no means my first rodeo...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Sure. I'll just need some more Boladrol asap. I'm into my 2nd bag (of 2) already. I'll even up the dose or stack it too, whatever you guys wanna see.
I would like to see the dose up to maybe 10+ mg per day,run it solo...ANDDDD, if you want, I have 18 tabs left over from my pulse that I can send ya, to help that cycle along if you run it higher

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the dose up to maybe 10+ mg per day,run it solo...ANDDDD, if you want, I have 18 tabs left over from my pulse that I can send ya, to help that cycle along if you run it higher
Thats awesome, thats how this place used to be, people helping people towards a common goal instead of just everyone bitching and cutting everyone down with sarcastic and negative comments about people, products or companys. If you do send them to SS, shoot me your addy and I will send you something from my own personal stash just for being a good guy and thinking like a team player rather than the typical hater who posts here now.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, thats how this place used to be, people helping people towards a common goal instead of just everyone bitching and cutting everyone down with sarcastic and negative comments about people, products or companys. If you do send them to SS, shoot me your addy and I will send you something from my own personal stash just for being a good guy and thinking like a team player rather than the typical hater who posts here now.
Will do, soldier lives in my hood so it's only a hop and skip

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran 100 different things including Boladrol and 99 of em elevated my enzymes (some to different degrees than others). End all or not, IMO this stuff 100% liver friendly. I'd venture to guess that taking 10 Boladrol tabs would stress the liver less than a single 325mg acetaminophen tab. Just my opinion, but this is by no means my first rodeo...
My labs after Bola showed the lowest rise in liver enzymes from any methylated oral I have taken, HDL and total chol were not too bad either. Good to see this reconfirmed.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
My labs after Bola showed the lowest rise in liver enzymes from any methylated oral I have taken, HDL and total chol were not too bad either. Good to see this reconfirmed.
Weren't you a mod?? :think:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout at lunch. Strength wasn't fantastic, but pump and vascularity were pretty much outta this world. Strength gains will come next week, guaranteed. My lifestyle (diet and sleep) for the past 3 weeks was slacking, only positive thing I can say for that time is that I don't drink at all. All settled in with the move and whatnot. Trying to get a hold of some more Boladrol to extend the cycle, and up the dose. What kind of ideas do you guys have? Lets say I can get 2 more bags of 60 tabs...

How bout 12mg/d for 10 days, labs on the last day of 6mg, 5 days into 12mg, and day 10 of 12mg. Then toss in some M-Drol, and lower the Boladrol dose (or keep it @12mg :evil:)...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest workout at lunch. Strength wasn't fantastic, but pump and vascularity were pretty much outta this world. Strength gains will come next week, guaranteed. My lifestyle (diet and sleep) for the past 3 weeks was slacking, only positive thing I can say for that time is that I don't drink at all. All settled in with the move and whatnot. Trying to get a hold of some more Boladrol to extend the cycle, and up the dose. What kind of ideas do you guys have? Lets say I can get 2 more bags of 60 tabs...

How bout 12mg/d for 10 days, labs on the last day of 6mg, 5 days into 12mg, and day 10 of 12mg. Then toss in some M-Drol, and lower the Boladrol dose (or keep it @12mg :evil:)...
12mgs would be cool, I would like to see 16 if possible.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yes, had to step down as I was inactive for a good while. Just got back to the board a few moths ago.
Yeah me too bro. Welcome back. :cheers: you had the sublime avatar, no?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Dose will be upped as of tomorrow. How high do you guys want me to go? I have one vote for 16mg^. I have probably ~30 tabs and another 60 coming, though I may lobby for more :rofl:

I'd like some ideas/input. If I have my way I'll run it at X (higher) dose for Y days and then cut the dose back to 6mg and stack with 20mg of M-Drol. After that we get into the ether...:sasmokin:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose will be upped as of tomorrow. How high do you guys want me to go? I have one vote for 16mg^. I have probably ~30 tabs and another 60 coming, though I may lobby for more :rofl:

I'd like some ideas/input. If I have my way I'll run it at X (higher) dose for Y days and then cut the dose back to 6mg and stack with 20mg of M-Drol. After that we get into the ether...:sasmokin:
Didn't you crank the dose on MD to 30mgs or so when it was suggested to be dosed at 2-4mgs? Should do it again with bola...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't you crank the dose on MD to 30mgs or so when it was suggested to be dosed at 2-4mgs? Should do it again with bola...
Dont tell him that, hes already tapped my stash out. :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You will need to have 6 packs on hand if you plan on going SS with the Bola. I think 10-12 mg will be a great marker point.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my Bdrol run on Saturday and it was the easiest PH i have ever ran! I can honestley say I have ZERO side effects! Hopefully youre having the same results!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I vote at least 14-16mg, see how you feel, and just keep pushing the limit to see how things go, and since you are drawing bloods, continue to run it higher and monitor sides etc...this would be an awesome way to see how this stuff dose at a higher dose...BUTTT, work your way up just in case

I am only suggesting this since you are monitoring yourself so closely, 99% of people cant do that

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i think 6mg is good for starter dose. Dosed about an hour pre-workout [ chest day ] and i felt strong - looked in the mirror [cuz they're everywhere in that gym] & i looked like i was def. on sum sh!t. More pumpeed than ever - a lot more-so than with the 4mg i dose i tried last week. 3mg pills would be so sweEt..maybe 4mg. No sides either.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget :think:) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+ :sasmokin:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Gonna count my tabs and increase today. I'll let you know the # decided upon. Somewhere between 12 and 30... ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget :think:) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+ :sasmokin:
I ran mdien at 24mg and thought it kinda sucked even at that :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look :)

adnscmplx

Awards
I just finished my Bdrol run on Saturday and it was the easiest PH i have ever ran! I can honestley say I have ZERO side effects! Hopefully youre having the same results!

What were your results dude?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I thought you ran DS's at 30mgs? Maybe that was me, lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look :)
UL was hit and miss it seemed...so it may have been bunk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7