Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Chest workout at lunch. Strength wasn't fantastic, but pump and vascularity were pretty much outta this world. Strength gains will come next week, guaranteed. My lifestyle (diet and sleep) for the past 3 weeks was slacking, only positive thing I can say for that time is that I don't drink at all. All settled in with the move and whatnot. Trying to get a hold of some more Boladrol to extend the cycle, and up the dose. What kind of ideas do you guys have? Lets say I can get 2 more bags of 60 tabs...

How bout 12mg/d for 10 days, labs on the last day of 6mg, 5 days into 12mg, and day 10 of 12mg. Then toss in some M-Drol, and lower the Boladrol dose (or keep it @12mg )...
    12mgs would be cool, I would like to see 16 if possible.

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes, had to step down as I was inactive for a good while. Just got back to the board a few moths ago.
    Yeah me too bro. Welcome back. you had the sublime avatar, no?
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Dose will be upped as of tomorrow. How high do you guys want me to go? I have one vote for 16mg^. I have probably ~30 tabs and another 60 coming, though I may lobby for more

I'd like some ideas/input. If I have my way I'll run it at X (higher) dose for Y days and then cut the dose back to 6mg and stack with 20mg of M-Drol. After that we get into the ether...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Yeah me too bro. Welcome back. you had the sublime avatar, no?
    Sure was good memory

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Dose will be upped as of tomorrow. How high do you guys want me to go? I have one vote for 16mg^. I have probably ~30 tabs and another 60 coming, though I may lobby for more

I'd like some ideas/input. If I have my way I'll run it at X (higher) dose for Y days and then cut the dose back to 6mg and stack with 20mg of M-Drol. After that we get into the ether...
    Didn't you crank the dose on MD to 30mgs or so when it was suggested to be dosed at 2-4mgs? Should do it again with bola...

6. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Didn't you crank the dose on MD to 30mgs or so when it was suggested to be dosed at 2-4mgs? Should do it again with bola...
    Dont tell him that, hes already tapped my stash out.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  7. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

You will need to have 6 packs on hand if you plan on going SS with the Bola. I think 10-12 mg will be a great marker point.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I just finished my Bdrol run on Saturday and it was the easiest PH i have ever ran! I can honestley say I have ZERO side effects! Hopefully youre having the same results!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I vote at least 14-16mg, see how you feel, and just keep pushing the limit to see how things go, and since you are drawing bloods, continue to run it higher and monitor sides etc...this would be an awesome way to see how this stuff dose at a higher dose...BUTTT, work your way up just in case

I am only suggesting this since you are monitoring yourself so closely, 99% of people cant do that
  10. oli
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

i think 6mg is good for starter dose. Dosed about an hour pre-workout [ chest day ] and i felt strong - looked in the mirror [cuz they're everywhere in that gym] & i looked like i was def. on sum sh!t. More pumpeed than ever - a lot more-so than with the 4mg i dose i tried last week. 3mg pills would be so sweEt..maybe 4mg. No sides either.
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget ) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+
  12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Gonna count my tabs and increase today. I'll let you know the # decided upon. Somewhere between 12 and 30...
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget ) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+
    I ran mdien at 24mg and thought it kinda sucked even at that
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I ran mdien at 24mg and thought it kinda sucked even at that
    Which brand? The **** I had was KILLER!
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    I just finished my Bdrol run on Saturday and it was the easiest PH i have ever ran! I can honestley say I have ZERO side effects! Hopefully youre having the same results!

What were your results dude?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Ya I thought you ran DS's at 30mgs? Maybe that was me, lol.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look
    UL was hit and miss it seemed...so it may have been bunk.

19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

UL was hit and miss it seemed...so it may have been bunk.
    Serendipitously, in looking for the mdien which u couldn't find, I did find my methyl rage.
    This space for rent

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Serendipitously, in looking for the mdien which u couldn't find, I did find my methyl rage.
    Better find However I got better results of M5aa over methyl-dht funny huh?

21. Registered User

Well, I would like to see a couple of weeks at 12 mg/day (6tabs/day), honestly, I dont think anybody would run it higher- #1 because they cant monitor themselves as closely and carefully as you and #2 because that would make one bag/bottle only last 10 days, so you would need 3 for a one months cycle at that high of a dose.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

22. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

I've ran 100 different things including Boladrol and 99 of em elevated my enzymes (some to different degrees than others). End all or not, IMO this stuff 100% liver friendly. I'd venture to guess that taking 10 Boladrol tabs would stress the liver less than a single 325mg acetaminophen tab. Just my opinion, but this is by no means my first rodeo...
    Foot in mouth.

Had elevated enzymes yesterday (after 1st day @ 12mg) and the day before (last day @6mg)<-- though this specimen had slight to moderate hemolysis, skewing the enzymes high, which is why I ran em 2 days in a row. Yesterday's specimen had no hemolysis. Don't have the printouts in front of me but AST and ALT were both in the neighborhood of 80, on both days (like I said, in theory the one from 2 days ago is skewed high a bit). Not sure exactly what the scoop is here...every other potent methyl I've run (M1T, SD, PP, Epi, on down) elevates enzymes and LDH in a matter of days. Btw my LDH yesterday was pretty close to normal.

23. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Btw...just set this beautiful beast of a machine up at the crib! http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921666193165
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

You have me ready to buy a second bag....and I haven't even started the first yet!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Foot in mouth.

Had elevated enzymes yesterday (after 1st day @ 12mg) and the day before (last day @6mg)<-- though this specimen had slight to moderate hemolysis, skewing the enzymes high, which is why I ran em 2 days in a row. Yesterday's specimen had no hemolysis. Don't have the printouts in front of me but AST and ALT were both in the neighborhood of 80, on both days (like I said, in theory the one from 2 days ago is skewed high a bit). Not sure exactly what the scoop is here...every other potent methyl I've run (M1T, SD, PP, Epi, on down) elevates enzymes and LDH in a matter of days. Btw my LDH yesterday was pretty close to normal.

How many days in is this? 2weeks? I can't do the math

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Labs from yesterday (3/21/11)

So I think I've been taking 18mg/d... accidentally. I think what happened was I meant to take 3 pills twice a day, but somehow I'm a retard (pronounced like in The Hangover) and must have mixed up that, and 2 pills 3 times a day, and wound up with 3 pills 3 times a day. But anyway...

AST: 52
    ALT:65
    LDH: 239

This is only "slight" elevation, compared to just about every other methyl I've taking (barring maybe M5AA solo...)

Been running more than lifting. Got a new set of VFF's, the Komodo Sport's in black, to go with my KSO's in grey/green. Think I'm gonna shoot for a half marathon at some point. Anybody that knows me from here a while ago would never, ever in a million years see that coming.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

How is Cardio on Boladrol? is it difficult like trying to run on superdrol?
    this compound intrigues me for some reason.
    I run a lot and am in the middle of training for the Green bay half in May...cardio is important to me...but most prohormones, except for prostanz or furaza, make it difficult to train...
  28. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    How is Cardio on Boladrol? is it difficult like trying to run on superdrol?
    this compound intrigues me for some reason.
    I run a lot and am in the middle of training for the Green bay half in May...cardio is important to me...but most prohormones, except for prostanz or furaza, make it difficult to train...
    I'll agree with you about cardio being more difficult while on superdrol and the like. I've had no problems while on boladrol though. I don't wanna fully suggest that it improves cardio, but mine hasn't been this good in years. And I've even noticed a hindering of card since I started Adderall, but I feel like the impairment is non-existent now.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Dude, how are you doing on weight, strength, and leanness with the bola?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I'll agree with you about cardio being more difficult while on superdrol and the like. I've had no problems while on boladrol though. I don't wanna fully suggest that it improves cardio, but mine hasn't been this good in years. And I've even noticed a hindering of card since I started Adderall, but I feel like the impairment is non-existent now.
    This stuff sounds great....do you think it could be used on a cut, or does it store glycogen like SD? The fat loss that everyone is reporting is very interesting. I think that IBE brought this to the marketplace without fully knowing what this product was capable of....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)
    By supersoldier in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:53 PM
  2. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. Questions on my labwork.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:11 AM
  4. My story and most recent labwork....help please?
    By Trevor Miller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:35 AM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM