Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Didn't you crank the dose on MD to 30mgs or so when it was suggested to be dosed at 2-4mgs? Should do it again with bola...
    We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget ) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Gonna count my tabs and increase today. I'll let you know the # decided upon. Somewhere between 12 and 30...
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    We talking M-Dien? The first batch I had was underdosed garbage. And I only know that cause I've used Gaspari stuff @ 10-16mg (I forget ) and that stuff was off the fcvking hook! I've also used M1T @ 50mg+
    I ran mdien at 24mg and thought it kinda sucked even at that
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I ran mdien at 24mg and thought it kinda sucked even at that
    Which brand? The **** I had was KILLER!
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    I just finished my Bdrol run on Saturday and it was the easiest PH i have ever ran! I can honestley say I have ZERO side effects! Hopefully youre having the same results!

What were your results dude?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya I thought you ran DS's at 30mgs? Maybe that was me, lol.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

it was I think Underground Laboratories, their yellow labeled ones at 2mg if I remember right. Actually I wonder if I still have leftovers from the bottle. I'm gonna go look
    UL was hit and miss it seemed...so it may have been bunk.

9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    UL was hit and miss it seemed...so it may have been bunk.
    Serendipitously, in looking for the mdien which u couldn't find, I did find my methyl rage.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%

Serendipitously, in looking for the mdien which u couldn't find, I did find my methyl rage.
    Better find However I got better results of M5aa over methyl-dht funny huh?

11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

Well, I would like to see a couple of weeks at 12 mg/day (6tabs/day), honestly, I dont think anybody would run it higher- #1 because they cant monitor themselves as closely and carefully as you and #2 because that would make one bag/bottle only last 10 days, so you would need 3 for a one months cycle at that high of a dose.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

I've ran 100 different things including Boladrol and 99 of em elevated my enzymes (some to different degrees than others). End all or not, IMO this stuff 100% liver friendly. I'd venture to guess that taking 10 Boladrol tabs would stress the liver less than a single 325mg acetaminophen tab. Just my opinion, but this is by no means my first rodeo...
    Foot in mouth.

Had elevated enzymes yesterday (after 1st day @ 12mg) and the day before (last day @6mg)<-- though this specimen had slight to moderate hemolysis, skewing the enzymes high, which is why I ran em 2 days in a row. Yesterday's specimen had no hemolysis. Don't have the printouts in front of me but AST and ALT were both in the neighborhood of 80, on both days (like I said, in theory the one from 2 days ago is skewed high a bit). Not sure exactly what the scoop is here...every other potent methyl I've run (M1T, SD, PP, Epi, on down) elevates enzymes and LDH in a matter of days. Btw my LDH yesterday was pretty close to normal.

13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Btw...just set this beautiful beast of a machine up at the crib! http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921666193165
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Dose will be upped as of tomorrow. How high do you guys want me to go? I have one vote for 16mg^. I have probably ~30 tabs and another 60 coming, though I may lobby for more

I'd like some ideas/input. If I have my way I'll run it at X (higher) dose for Y days and then cut the dose back to 6mg and stack with 20mg of M-Drol. After that we get into the ether...
    You have me ready to buy a second bag....and I haven't even started the first yet!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Foot in mouth.

Had elevated enzymes yesterday (after 1st day @ 12mg) and the day before (last day @6mg)<-- though this specimen had slight to moderate hemolysis, skewing the enzymes high, which is why I ran em 2 days in a row. Yesterday's specimen had no hemolysis. Don't have the printouts in front of me but AST and ALT were both in the neighborhood of 80, on both days (like I said, in theory the one from 2 days ago is skewed high a bit). Not sure exactly what the scoop is here...every other potent methyl I've run (M1T, SD, PP, Epi, on down) elevates enzymes and LDH in a matter of days. Btw my LDH yesterday was pretty close to normal.

How many days in is this? 2weeks? I can't do the math

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  16. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Labs from yesterday (3/21/11)

So I think I've been taking 18mg/d... accidentally. I think what happened was I meant to take 3 pills twice a day, but somehow I'm a retard (pronounced like in The Hangover) and must have mixed up that, and 2 pills 3 times a day, and wound up with 3 pills 3 times a day. But anyway...

AST: 52
    ALT:65
    LDH: 239

This is only "slight" elevation, compared to just about every other methyl I've taking (barring maybe M5AA solo...)

Been running more than lifting. Got a new set of VFF's, the Komodo Sport's in black, to go with my KSO's in grey/green. Think I'm gonna shoot for a half marathon at some point. Anybody that knows me from here a while ago would never, ever in a million years see that coming.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.01%

How is Cardio on Boladrol? is it difficult like trying to run on superdrol?
    this compound intrigues me for some reason.
    I run a lot and am in the middle of training for the Green bay half in May...cardio is important to me...but most prohormones, except for prostanz or furaza, make it difficult to train...
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    How is Cardio on Boladrol? is it difficult like trying to run on superdrol?
    this compound intrigues me for some reason.
    I run a lot and am in the middle of training for the Green bay half in May...cardio is important to me...but most prohormones, except for prostanz or furaza, make it difficult to train...
    I'll agree with you about cardio being more difficult while on superdrol and the like. I've had no problems while on boladrol though. I don't wanna fully suggest that it improves cardio, but mine hasn't been this good in years. And I've even noticed a hindering of card since I started Adderall, but I feel like the impairment is non-existent now.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Dude, how are you doing on weight, strength, and leanness with the bola?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.01%

I'll agree with you about cardio being more difficult while on superdrol and the like. I've had no problems while on boladrol though. I don't wanna fully suggest that it improves cardio, but mine hasn't been this good in years. And I've even noticed a hindering of card since I started Adderall, but I feel like the impairment is non-existent now.
    This stuff sounds great....do you think it could be used on a cut, or does it store glycogen like SD? The fat loss that everyone is reporting is very interesting. I think that IBE brought this to the marketplace without fully knowing what this product was capable of....
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

no back pumps either, or shin splints just to add
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.01%

Shin splints on SD while running are the worst, but nothing comes close to the shin splints i get while trying to run on clen....brutal.
  23. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

This stuff sounds great....do you think it could be used on a cut, or does it store glycogen like SD? The fat loss that everyone is reporting is very interesting. I think that IBE brought this to the marketplace without fully knowing what this product was capable of....
    I'm using it on a cut, so yes, definitely. It probably stores a bit of glycogen, as I imagine most AAS would, but not a whole bunch of subcutaneous water (if any). Of course the less calories/carbs and cleaner you eat, the less weight (extra from the Bola) you'll carry. No joint soreness/dryness either, which is huge!
    true dat

Shin splints on SD while running are the worst, but nothing comes close to the shin splints i get while trying to run on clen....brutal.
    And the cramps! I'll never forget this one time I was living in El Paso and taking clen and whatever legal AAS ****tail I was using at tr time. I pulled up to the tanning salon and parked right in front, so all the smokin hot girls could see my big, ripped self get outta my freshly washed/waxed car (hey I was young... . The parking spot was kinda narrow, so I kinda had to wiggle out of my car as to not hit my door on the car next to me. Well BOTH my calves seized up on me like a motherfcvker! Had to maneuver my legs back in, and sit there for like 10 min waiting for them to subside. Then I tanned. Then when I left, same thing. Using the clutch was damn near impossible, luckily I made it back without incident. Ahhhhh...clen!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

How is it going dude? Gains? Sides?
  25. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Conclusion

My opinion based on my bloodwork... Boladrol is very mild on the liver compared to other potent methyls, even at up to 18mg/d. I would not be the best person to give an opinion on its anabolic effects, as my training/diet/lifestyle have been far from ideal in order to assess what it can really do. Noticeable sides: mild hypoclycemia (common with potent AAS) and mild acne (nowhere near Winstrol, or even test for that matter). Not too much effect on mood I don't think. I started back on M-Drol as soon as I ran out of Bola, lol, and I'm a moody/angy SOB a good amount. Gonna kick all orals and OTC's to the curb and get some test, which I have found does the trick for me like nothing else not just as far as my body and in the gym, but for overall quality of life improvement as well. Been struggling with finding overall balance in my life, which is why I'm not around much. Hope this thread was of some kind of help for somebody.

SS
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

Hey brother, good luck with things. I appreciate the effort you put forth in this thread, and for me at least, it was worthwhile to dispel some of the apprehension I had gotten from some peoples comments prior to release that this would be worse than m1-t and clearly the toxic-ness was overblown. Now I just have to figure out the optimal dosage amount for myself, and honestly, I feel alot of the negative remarks are really due to poor absorption/digestion and Im going to follow that path and see where it leads me.

Thanks again for all your efforts.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Now I just have to figure out the optimal dosage amount for myself, and honestly, I feel alot of the negative remarks are really due to poor absorption/digestion and Im going to follow that path and see where it leads me.

Thanks again for all your efforts.
    What would you suggest for best absorption? Empty stomach?
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

Quote Originally Posted by raptor20561 View Post
    What would you suggest for best absorption? Empty stomach?
    Still havent made up my mind: whether on an empty stomach, or with food that is low in fat, or with some natty pb or some evoo or some grape fruit juice, Im actually torn, I know what the schools of thought say, but Im not sure, and I have not been able to start the bola journey yet, and may not for some time.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)
    By supersoldier in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:20 PM
  3. Questions on my labwork.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 12:11 PM
  4. My story and most recent labwork....help please?
    By Trevor Miller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:35 AM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM