Epi Cycle help

compmenacer

Awards
I was looking at doing an epi cycle 4-6 weeks but I do not have access to a serm do to being deployed. Is something like PP's TRS good enough for a PCT? I only have access to OTC supps at the moment or would better to do the pulse method with otc products be a better route?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still always recommend the use of a SERM, but the TRS from PP has been a pretty effective OTC PCT for many. Running that with some Formastanozol from mrsupps would be a pretty good PCT ;)

compmenacer

Awards
That sounds like a good idea thanks for the help. Would running the liver juice through the whole cycle+pct be recommended as well since its methyl? I have read that epi is way less harsh on the liver than m-drol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll definitely want liver support. It isn't as harsh of a compound as superdrol, but it's still fairly potent. I got pretty bad nose bleeds during my use (just fyi). You'll be able to recover without a SERM, but it'll probably be slower.

drudixon

Awards
I was looking at doing an epi cycle 4-6 weeks but I do not have access to a serm do to being deployed. Is something like PP's TRS good enough for a PCT? I only have access to OTC supps at the moment or would better to do the pulse method with otc products be a better route?
I feel your pain. I'm pretty sure the serm I have at home is $55 mouthwash. Needless to say, I'll be trying a new site.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain. I'm pretty sure the serm I have at home is $55 mouthwash. Needless to say, I'll be trying a new site.
Well that stinks, but there are so many places out there now, just buy from someone with a good overall customer satisfaction level.

compmenacer

Awards
Alright I need a little help
going to go with epistane 20/30/30/30 maybe 40 on the last week If I am feeling good I will be running pp's liver juice through the cycle and pct and using their TRS stack as my pct. Does that look good and what about if I start to get lethargic ?