6-Bromo Update

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was the word we got today.

PHF Supplements 6-bromo bulk powder update!

Alright guys just got the word that we should have this within about 14 days or so. Capsule company has finished it, just waiting for the labels to get finished so that we can get them sent out!!

There will be 60 servings at 50mg

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No word on pricing yet but Im looking into it.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Love 6 bromo ,keeps me lean ,lean ,ready to order some..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
mmowry is on the job, two weeks guys, so get ready.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spread the word, we must...

BUMP!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought a bunch of this @ Nutra when they were dumping it uber cheap. Mine is 60 caps @ 25mg though. I will be buying more.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch of this @ Nutra when they were dumping it uber cheap. Mine is 60 caps @ 25mg though. I will be buying more.
Im still waiting on pricing but as soon as I know I'll post it up!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on! Great all around supp.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! I stocked up on it when nutra was selling off their batch. Subbed for price and laugh date

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please answer me 6-Bromo question on the other PHF Bromo thread? Thanks! :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please answer me 6-Bromo question on the other PHF Bromo thread? Thanks! :)
Threads were removed by mods as far as I know, if you want to post your question again you can, but right now, until word comes from the bossman, it might not get answered here.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Threads were removed by mods as far as I know, if you want to post your question again you can, but right now, until word comes from the bossman, it might not get answered here.
That's weird... I was just asking what would be best for controlling Prolactin and Estrogen: Erase, ATD, Formestane, 6-Bromo; once my Letrozole takes care of the initial tissue nodules beneath the nipple.

I was thinking about using a combination of the above with P-5-P and L-Dopa and perhaps Vitex.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's weird... I was just asking what would be best for controlling Prolactin and Estrogen: Erase, ATD, Formestane, 6-Bromo; once my Letrozole takes care of the initial tissue nodules beneath the nipple.

I was thinking about using a combination of the above with P-5-P and L-Dopa and perhaps Vitex.
old school combo there.I love it.

getlarge

Awards
just ordered some 6 Bromo for 20 bucks in bulk @PHF supplements

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your patronage big man!!

getlarge

Awards
any time i just hope it works well with the trenazone

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Any advice/direction on the above? I've heard 6-Bromo isn't strong enough to mitigate Estrogen on-cycle, and is best used for cosmetic enhancement post-cycle?

old school combo there.I love it.
Thanks Mich, that reminds me... have to order Vitex today, thank goodness it's only about $4 a bottle!!! :)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
6-Bromo...worth brewing into a transdermal? Or is it as efficient taken orally? If used as a td, what would be the dosage range per day? Thanks!

ModernLats

Awards
Just seen the 6 bromo, ill be picking up two of those bad boys. I also wanted to add every time I order I get my package in two days I believe so I truly want to say thank you.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No....thank you for the review and we're glad youre pleased. :D