Boladrol bunk or underdosed! - AnabolicMinds.com

Boladrol bunk or underdosed!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Boladrol bunk or underdosed!

A little about me, 5'11 215 37years old. Was 235 but did a cut by lowering carbs, as well as carb cycling, and increasing the healthy fats a litte bit by 50-60 grams or so and protein by 150 or so grams per day. Been on Ostarine for the last 4 months or so to perserve as much muscle as possible.

Please don't waste mine or anyone elses time reading this with diet or lifting advice garbage as I have those areas covered and do not want or need any advice on it.

Upped my calories to 3500 - 4000 depending on the day. Macros 40-40-20 with protein per day at 350 grams minimum.

I am going on 2 weeks now and have only gained 2 pounds? No signs of being on at all, gut is the onlything growing so dumped my boladrol and started phera clone I have left from long ago today.

If you type "no gains" boladrol in google you will find alot of people are having the same issue and these people are all experienced and educated users not newbs.

I have a feeling that PHF is following the same path of CEL/Mrsupps/etc with batches of underdosed active ingredients or incorrect powder like DHEA in place of steroid? Maybe PA needs to run a check on there products aswell?

Anyways I thought I would let people know my experience as well as to shine the light on a growing trend of supplement companies releasing batches of bunk or underdosed products. I know I won't role the dice again with IBE/PHF, all I require is 1 strike and your done

Peace out

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Letting people know your personal results or experience is one thing, putting reputable companies such as PHF or CEL on blast and essentially accusing them of putting out misclaimed or falsely advertised products is really ignorant on your part. 17 posts and you're blasting companies...good move.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

I think it's just slightly underdosed. It works, but I've found the higher the dose the more you get from it. I don't think people should be scared of trying 10-14 mg's. JMO
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Im very sorry to hear that you did not respond well to boladrol, I would have offered to try to assist you, but you say you dont need any advice. I can understand your lack of progress might be dissappointing, but your general tone towards the company, and your assumptions regarding the products potency are simply conjecture and opinion, if not somewhat suspect, and I will just add that the boladrol dosage is appropriate based on the strength of the compound itself, and although some people may respond better to higher doses, many people have seen very positive results using the lower recommended amounts.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

1 thing I'll say and i'm out of here.. the libido boost when I first started was nothing short of phenomenal. That let me know something androgenic was working. I just wonder about Boladrol's conversion to the active metabolite.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

-nevermind-
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpejohn View Post
    A little about me, 5'11 215 37years old. Was 235 but did a cut by lowering carbs, as well as carb cycling, and increasing the healthy fats a litte bit by 50-60 grams or so and protein by 150 or so grams per day. Been on Ostarine for the last 4 months or so to perserve as much muscle as possible.

Please don't waste mine or anyone elses time reading this with diet or lifting advice garbage as I have those areas covered and do not want or need any advice on it.

Upped my calories to 3500 - 4000 depending on the day. Macros 40-40-20 with protein per day at 350 grams minimum.

I am going on 2 weeks now and have only gained 2 pounds? No signs of being on at all, gut is the onlything growing so dumped my boladrol and started phera clone I have left from long ago today.

If you type "no gains" boladrol in google you will find alot of people are having the same issue and these people are all experienced and educated users not newbs.

I have a feeling that PHF is following the same path of CEL/Mrsupps/etc with batches of underdosed active ingredients or incorrect powder like DHEA in place of steroid? Maybe PA needs to run a check on there products aswell?

Anyways I thought I would let people know my experience as well as to shine the light on a growing trend of supplement companies releasing batches of bunk or underdosed products. I know I won't role the dice again with IBE/PHF, all I require is 1 strike and your done

Peace out
    Pm me your shipping detais so I can infact track you purchace. If you can do this, and it does match up, I will help you out.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    OMG you are just inviting drama with that comment, you can't expect a PP rep or affiliate to not comment on this
    The "drama" started when the OP tool blasted reputable companies with an ignorant statement. You or he shouldn't have expected a PHF rep to not come on here and comment on that. End thread/.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I had AMAZING results from running it one week, period end of story. I wonder what company had you send this lmfao!!! with a whoping 17 posts, oh I'm certain you are a primaordial drone. I spoke with their head people on the phone a few times, and almost joind, they admitted to me they hire more drones as reps to battle other companies. My real life brother is the HEAD rep (Trauma1) so I hear the reality of things .......... Oh it works well, very well.

Have a nice day
    what?!? do you mean posters paid to be "supporters"? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Sorry... (then reps) my bad Drones is opposite to support, have a good night.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    OMG you are just inviting drama with that comment, you can't expect a PP rep or affiliate to not comment on this
    Pm me with your purchace address, and I will also track you order. Thank-you have a wonderful night Bry17
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Pm me with your purchace address, and I will also track you order. Thank-you have a wonderful night Bry17
    I don't want a refund, I am feeling good on Boladrol. All I said was that it needs to be run higher than the suggested dose to ellicit greater gains. You may verify that I ordered it, if you must.
  13. MrZ

Ive been pulsing Bola at 4 mg's 3/week for 1 week now. So Ive taken 3 doses so far. Strength is way up, pump is amazing och muscles feeling much harder. So far Im loving the stuff. Might bump to 6 mgs but so far I dont see a reason to. Im up 4 pounds in one week with no change in waistline(I tend to respond well to ds's and gained 15 good pounds pulsing epi for 5 weeks). Ive tried most designers and for me Bola kick a$$. Just my 2 unbiased cents

Z
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Drones have feelings too ain't that right jbry?

I ran boladrol for 2 weeks and saw decent gains in size/strength. I don't think its underdosed, I only used 2 mg.

If you look at the OPs post history, he bashes primordial right before making this post. I don't think he's a drone. He also bumps ibe's anabolic trinity thread. I think he's a legit customer. Leave the judging to jesus trip
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

this dude is a newb straight blasting and trolling. don't waste your breath on him
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    this dude is a newb straight blasting and trolling. don't waste your breath on him
    Yah man, IBE is a straight up company, especially lately (change of ownership??). They always deliver on their promises. The first DS I used was epistane. I loved that ****. Boladrol at 2 weeks was great as well.

There's no reason to think this guy's experience is like what other people will experience.

If the thread title weren't so blatantly slanderous, maybe we would give the guy a break. But come on.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yah man, IBE is a straight up company, especially lately (change of ownership??). They always deliver on their promises. The first DS I used was epistane. I loved that ****. Boladrol at 2 weeks was great as well.

There's no reason to think this guy's experience is like what other people will experience.

If the thread title weren't so blatantly slanderous, maybe we would give the guy a break. But come on.
    I know I can't personally attest to this but I have ready MANY MANY accounts of very satisfied customers. I am contemplating an epi run for a few months down the road. And also, props the IBE reps, your patience is greater than mine...
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The issues has been resolved, and my post is no longer required. Thank you IBE/mmorry for being bad ass dudes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I did notice that the OP'd last post prior to this one was bashing PP so I just left it go as I saw TROLL all over it. We have great respect for PP and its staff so please dont let Trips passion and zeal for his company interfere with our companies relationships.

We have great respect for Primodrial. Carry on.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

hmmmm
    5 pounds in 2 weeks on a pulse @ only 2 mgs...hmmmmm bdrol is as legit as it comes
    it's trolls gone wild!!!
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IBE went through a rough patch for a while, but seems to be back on track. I certainly wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Boladrol is bunk because of one adverse experience.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh I'm certain you are a primaordial drone. I spoke with their head people on the phone a few times, and almost joind, they admitted to me they hire more drones as reps to battle other companies. My real life brother is the HEAD rep (Trauma1) so I hear the reality of things .......... Oh it works well, very well.
    This is very disappointing to hear.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Well

Lets clear something up, I don't work for any supplement company nor have I ever worked for any supplement company period. Here is a post on PP androseries I made.

Can't post links due to low post count

/anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance-53.html#post2714591/

Does that look like a post from a pp drone?

Anyways I am not coming on here to make personal attacks at anyone but want it to be known what my results are and how I felt about the results. If I have offended anyone personally than I aplogize but stand behind my post as well. Like I said just google "no gains" + boladrol and you will see I am not the only one that had/having less than desirable results.

And no I do not want a refund or replacement.

Peace out
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I just don't know why trip was Implicating Primordial it seems ridiculous The company's seem to have a good level of respect each other
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is very disappointing to hear.
    Statement is completely false, we do not battle with other companies.

As far as Boladrol, I liked it a lot.

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I wonder why guys like you weighting 184 pounds at 5'11 think you have the right to call someone a newb or give advise? Here is some advise for you, up your calories to about 3000 - 3500 per day and train only 3 days a week. Live on protein and complex carbs.

Also why your at it ditch what your on and start the supps below
    By: NutraPlanet
    In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

CEE (1 Kilo)
    D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) (100 grams)
    Divanex (120 capsules)

If needed maybe some Pramipexole or Exemestane.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Id just like to say adding the tags to this thread was another classy move.
    Just for future reference if you had a higher post count and your last few werent bashing companies and you didnt tag threads with words like bunk,underdosed and Bola for easy google reference youd seem alot more credible.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I wonder why guys like you weighting 184 pounds at 5'11 think you have the right to call someone a newb or give advise? Here is some advise for you, up your calories to about 3000 - 3500 per day and train only 3 days a week. Live on protein and complex carbs.

CEE (1 Kilo)
    Divanex (120 capsules)

Maybe he started at 145 lbs that would be adding 40lbs of mass. Being 217 doesnt make you an authority either.

You said your peace and if its true Im sorry you didnt respond .

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

CEE (1 Kilo)
    Divanex (120 capsules)

Wait, what's he running if he needs prami or exe?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

CEE (1 Kilo)
    Divanex (120 capsules)

As matter of fact bro I did start at about 155. Natty bulked to 176. So..

a) I don't care if you weigh 217, you probably have 25lbs more body fat than I do.

b) let's train together I'd like to run you into the ground
  31. IBE
    Board Sponsor

IBE will not stand for our reps to bash Primordial they are one of the most respected company out today and they have our 100% backing so if any ours get cought bashing Primordial they will be removed from the rep team
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Thank you sir. We have no problem with any of the companies here on AM, we all have a business to run, I myself have always liked IBE and their supplements, especially their Epistane. I am now a huge fan of Boaldrol as well. This bashing needs to stop, if anyone has a problem in the future shoot me a PM and we can fix it.

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thank you sir. We have no problem with any of the companies here on AM, we all have a business to run, I myself have always liked IBE and their supplements, especially their Epistane. I am now a huge fan of Boaldrol as well. This bashing needs to stop, if anyone has a problem in the future shoot me a PM and we can fix it.
    So you might be up for some rep trading in the future ehhh?

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Circle jerk time. Unfortunately I'm not a rep. How will I get tugged?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I'll hook ya up.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

And this is supposed to mean what?

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Being 217 doesnt make you an authority either.
    I know I should just stay the F out of this, but this got my attention. If 217 makes you an authority, that must mean I am a mass packing genius at 305!

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

*not just for group hug anymore*
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    I know I should just stay the F out of this, but this got my attention. If 217 makes you an authority, that must mean I am a mass packing genius at 305!

Yep you win!!

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I hate being left out. Sad face.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Underdosed dbol?
    By Chrometurtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:32 PM
  2. underdosed amp(s)...does it matter?
    By rsr08 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:04 PM
  3. clen underdosed??
    By jjsafari in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:11 PM
  4. is my dbol/tren/prop bunk?/underdosed?
    By UnicronSpawn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:19 PM